SLASH featuring Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators Tour 2014 / 2015

batman007

I would laugh if someone down there brought out a "Slash is still better than the new one" sign to one of the shows.

What's the point. Slash is still viewed as the only true Guns lead guitar player that was ever in the band and the public has never really embraced a line up of Guns that Slash was not a part of.

so you thought setlist was a bit static lately ? well Slash knew it so he changed some songs yesterday in Gualadajara !
Godfather guitar solo is back, Todd on vocal on Alibi, Craaaaazy and OTGM + Jungle.

http://slash.gnrfrance.net/actualites-news-slash/setlist-photos-videos-du-concert-de-slash-a-guadalajara-au-mexique-toutes-les-infos-983.htm

4.jpg

6.jpg

Edited by Slash2baz
  • Like 1

And Rocket Queen is gone.. That fucking sucks.. That has been the absolute highlight of the shows for me. I am also taking my cousins for their birthday and Rocket Queen is one of their favorite songs. He has been dying to see the full extended jam.. My other cousin came with me a couple shows back and Slash's string broke at the beginning of the solo so he skipped it.. This honestly sucks... I was praying the song would stay until the Hampton Beach show...

Not a huge fan of Todd Kerns doing lead vocals either.. 3 songs?? Dr. Alibi is a total waste of a song.. I mean it is ok with Lemmy but other than that blahhh..

All that being said, 7 songs off Appetite is pretty fucking bad ass....

****So it looks like Myles was sick.. That would explain Todd helping out and singing 3 songs. Swapping out Rocket Queen for The Godfather is also another good way to give Myles some rest. My Bad...

Edited by Tom-Ass

And Rocket Queen is gone.. That fucking sucks.. That has been the absolute highlight of the shows for me. I am also taking my cousins for their birthday and Rocket Queen is one of their favorite songs. He has been dying to see the full extended jam.. My other cousin came with me a couple shows back and Slash's string broke at the beginning of the solo so he skipped it.. This honestly sucks... I was praying the song would stay until the Hampton Beach show...

Not a huge fan of Todd Kerns doing lead vocals either.. 3 songs?? Dr. Alibi is a total waste of a song.. I mean it is ok with Lemmy but other than that blahhh..

All that being said, 7 songs off Appetite is pretty fucking bad ass....

I'ts possible that it was a one-off, or temporary change.There were not 3, but 4 songs with Todd on vocals, and AFAIK that has never happened before. Myles might have had a throat problem and RQ is hard. Tomorrow is the last show of this leg, then they have alost a month off. Hopefully RQ comes back.

PS: My first post. Hi everybody :):headbang:

Edited by Katinka
  • Like 1

I'ts possible that it was a one-off, or temporary change.There were not 3, but 4 songs with Todd on vocals, and AFAIK that has never happened before. Myles might have had a throat problem a RQ is hard. Tomorrow is the last show of this leg, then they have alost a month off. Hopefully RQ comes back.

PS: My first post. Hi everybody :):headbang:

Welcome :)

Myles is sick indeed. He said it on Mexico City gig. Yesterday they opened with "ghost"

As soon as I looked at the set list my first thought was questioning if Myles was sick. I had a funny feeling. Poor guy. The traveling doesn't agree with his immune system. Hopefully he'll feel better tomorrow with the day off today.