3. Avalon

4. Standing in the Sun

5. Back from Cali

6. Wicked Stone

7. Shadow Life

8. Mr Brownstone (Guns N'Roses)

9. You Could Be Mine (Guns N'Roses)

10. Dr Alibi (vieraana Michael Monroe)

11. We're All Gonna Die (vieraana Michael Monroe)

13. The Dissident

12. Beneath the Savage Sun

14. Rocket Queen (Guns N'Roses)

15. Bent to Fly

16. World on Fire

17. Anastasia

18. Sweet Child O' Mine (Guns N'Roses)

19. Slither (Velvet Revolver)

20. Paradise City (Guns N'Roses)

On the other hand, that's how it's written on the labels of the wine the song is named after.

I've had that stuff....... twice........ never again.

There's a good reason the stuff was so cheap.....lol

Rumor mill continually being spread about this wine. I see it all the time here and I can tell you from first hand experience it is nowhere near as bad as anyone describes it here. I've drank the stuff for breakfast, lunch and dinner in my life and it tastes just the same as most other wines. Its a little more bitter, but thats also cause its stronger than most wines. I'm not gonna sit here and say its great, cause its not. But the thing is it isn't this poison that people make it out to be. Maybe don't drink the whole fuckin bottle in an hour, but any alcohol will make you sick if you drink it that way. Its a great strong cheap wine to get you drunk over a night's span, or I've also had a lot of fun (maybe more fun) drinking about a third of it in an hour and getting an excellent drunk buzz. "Never again"? Please, grow some testicular balls. Its not like surviving Nightrain is like the Vietnam fuckin war.

maybe its just the video, but it sounds like slash's guitar is way too loud

It is indeed very loud, but I think thats just from where the guy filming was standing. I saw Slash once and stood right in front of his amps and it was all I heard all night. Actually the loudest of his shows I've been to and I had ringing for 3 days afterwards. If you stand in a different spot you'll get more even and better sound. Having said that, this is an excellent video cause there are times when I kind of do JUST want to hear Slash, and he plays it fuckin great here. Sounds like a god damn monster, so I'm not bothered by his guitar being way too loud.

Edited by gunsfanoldie