New Fortus Interview: "I’m hoping to finish up the next Guns n Roses album soon"

It's a fair question, if there were no leaks, when did Axl intend to release it? Did he have an amended plan or is he wrapped up in his strange bubble wrap where he thinks success is a guarantee under the GNR name even if he waits until he's 60 and his band has gone through fourteen members and the standards have diluted due to his grand schemes? We know BBF has tried to bring him out of his shell, Finck and Bucket gave up... is it written in the past that the future is never coming? Will we need leaks or BBF's final ultimatum for Axl to speed the process up or he'll come back with three more Chinese Democracy tours?

Guest Gunns

You said this already dude, lets hear some new material please.

There's not much material to read in the restroom, only 3 month old magazines. :lol: (couldn't resist)

It's funny how you can split the band into four groups at this point. There's the first group, which consists of people talking about the new record, most likely because they want to make the fans happy and also get some of their own material out, or possibly because they just want to generate news. The guys in that group are Dizzy, Richard and DJ. Then there's the second group that's probably hoping for a release, but they realize that if they do get it done, it will likely be old stuff, so they won't get their hopes up too high for a new album; these guys are Tommy and Bumblefoot. Then there's the group that doesn't seem to actually care either which way, Chris and Axl, but of course, Axl fluctuates between this and group one. Finally, you have Frank. I'm not sure if he fits into the three previous groups, so I just placed him in his own. Joking aside, has he ever said anything to indicate if he wants to get a release out or not? I've actually never read a whole lot about Frank.

soon

/suːn/

adverb

in or after a short time.

"everyone will soon know the truth"

synonyms: in a short time, shortly, presently, in the near future, before long, in a little while, in a minute, in a moment, in an instant, in a twinkling, in the twinkling of an eye, before you know it, any minute (now), any day (now), any time (now), by and by;

Edited by Bumblefeet