SLASH: 'The Only People That Obsess About GUNS N' ROSES Is Media'

As usual, some are taking it out of context. Not sure if being serious though or just fooling around.

That's what I wonder as well. Surely some of these guys can't be serious and are just having a goof......right? Surely these guys aren't that stupid and are purposely taking his statement out of context just to try and rile people up.

I think a couple posters on here hate Slash more than Axl does. How weird is that!!!!

"CONTINUES TO PLAY OLD GNR SONGS IN HIS LIVE SHOWS"

AXL ROSE: I WANT TO BURY APPETITE FOR DESTRUCTION

"PLAYS 7 APPETITE SONGS AND 4 CD SONGS"

BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!

Gunner and Gandt - why is it so important to you guys to bash everything that Slash does? Has he personally done something to you or your families?

If you don't like the guy and you don't like his music, why follow his career? Nobody is forcing you to listen to his albums. Nobody is forcing you to read topics that have the word Slash in the title.

This forum would be so much better if people could just chat about GnR (all versions) without every topic turning into insults and arguments. Why do you guys have to add so much negativity into these topics?

Edited by Groghan
  • Like 1

As usual, some are taking it out of context. Not sure if being serious though or just fooling around.

That's what I wonder as well. Surely some of these guys can't be serious and are just having a goof......right? Surely these guys aren't that stupid and are purposely taking his statement out of context just to try and rile people up.

I think a couple posters on here hate Slash more than Axl does. How weird is that!!!!

"CONTINUES TO PLAY OLD GNR SONGS IN HIS LIVE SHOWS"

AXL ROSE: I WANT TO BURY APPETITE FOR DESTRUCTION

"PLAYS 7 APPETITE SONGS AND 4 CD SONGS"

BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!

Gunner and Gandt - why is it so important to you guys to bash everything that Slash does? Has he personally done something to you or your families?

If you don't like the guy and you don't like his music, why follow his career? Nobody is forcing you to listen to his albums. Nobody is forcing you to read topics that have the word Slash in the title.

This forum would be so much better if people could just chat about GnR (all versions) without every topic turning into insults and arguments. Why do you guys have to add so much negativity into these topics?

Would be funnier as memes.

Gunner and Gandt - why is it so important to you guys to bash everything that Slash does?

I love Slash, as a guitar player. That's what he does better: playing guitar. The problem is when he speaks ... he can't stop saying shit.

So, what you are saying about me (bashing Slash) doesn't make any sense.

:shrugs:

• Like 1

History will not look back at "Slash feat. Myles Kennedy and the Conspirators" in any way. You can argue his "successes" all you want, but this band will fade into complete irrelevance sooner rather than later, no matter how many times they crept onto the hard rock charts or sneak into the billboard heatseekers chart.

Slash's legacy begins with GNR and ends with Contraband, which is more than can be said for most rock musicians. He continues to play GNR songs live because ignoring them would be career suicide.

For the record I think this band is the best band Slash has been in since GNR, I'm just starting facts here. The world is done caring about Slash until he either does something different or reunites with GNR.

Slash at no2 on the all time guitarists? I mean he's my gen guitar hero but aren't EVH or fucking Page slightly more important?

Slash doesn't need to be playing Axl ballads at his shows. He should be closing the set with Coma.