Malaysian passenger plane crashes in Ukraine

Russel Nash

Guest Gunns

if the price of vodka keeps going up, then I say we need to invade Russia and use the guise of 'weapons of mass fermentation' as an excuse to start a conflict.

Guest Gunns

Australia versus Russia...I wonder what the Sportsbet odds are on that one :P

not sure, but you can bet Tom waterhouse wouldn't give a shit who wins, as long as he makes a profit :lol:

• Like 1

Yeah and the AUDIO in that VIDEO is the same. The video has a timestamp of July 16th.

Explain that.

since you didn't post a link, i have no idea what you're talking about

i'm not saying this audio is authentic, i don't know. there must be an expertise. but the video is obviously made by Ukrainian government for your convenience, so you could see who are these people and what they're talking about. i just have trouble believing they were as dumb as to put a wrong timestamp on top of it

You can smell the Ukranium on their breath from here.

Ukrainian Nazis know where you live and they are about to gas your favorite sheep. just saying :shrugs:

10527793_10152344924313842_3714969115960

this is something for the folks with negative IQ. a war with Russia is literally the last thing West wants

• Like 3

open warfare between the US and russia is literally the last thing the west wants and the last thing the rest of the world wants to see. hopefully if any good can come of this mess and this tragedy it is it puts a halt on putin's crazy ass.

no, NATO bases is what Ukraine wants from the West in a long run. but so far it seems that NATO is not ready to confront Putin like that

well, they could start with placing satellites over the Russian boarder in order to share the information about the incoming military convoys with Ukrainian artillery and aviation. because as you know there are lots of local conflicts going on all around the world, but only Putin is dumb enough to give his monkey the grenade called Buk

only Putin is dumb enough to give his monkey the grenade called Buk

Funny, sad and true all at once.

The cries of terrorism over this are bullshit, these dumb asses obviously didn't mean to shoot down a civilian airliner but they have.

You actually make potentially a "third world war battlefield" of Ukraine.

You know that Russia will not look at it with folded arms and it's completely understandable.

No, demonstrating all shades of "deep concern" and doing nothing makes Ukraine a battlefield and impends WW 3. letting a local dictator feel unpunished and do whatever he pleases will sooner or later make him bored. he will want more. and this is already happening. where are you from? Eastern/Central Europe? you will be surprised

The cries of terrorism over this are bullshit, these dumb asses obviously didn't mean to shoot down a civilian airliner but they have.

if local dictator limits his appetites and commits crimes only inside of his own country, the world expresses "deep concern" and doesn't give a shit. but the day dictator goes international - it's a beginning of the end. North Korean dictators understand it. Gaddafi, Houssein and others didn't. Putin is going down, the only question is how much time it will take and how many victims there will be in the process

Edited by netcat

I hope you're right, Netcat. I think this is the first time Putin might actually be in trouble. Supplying the rebels such weaponry for them to shoot a passenger plane out of the sky, must be a kind of nightmare to him. I'm curious, how is he going to talk himself out of this one ?

On the other hand, while they're discussing an independent investigation, rumors are the rebels are hindering salvage workers and 38 bodies have been removed by rebels, in an attempt to destroy evidence.

I don't know who to believe, just think about what a horrible situation this is to be in if some of your loved ones were aboard, and you don't even know when or if you are going to be able to bury their bodies.

I hope you're right, Netcat. I think this is the first time Putin might actually be in trouble. Supplying the rebels such weaponry for them to shoot a passenger plane out of the sky, must be a kind of nightmare to him. I'm curious, how is he going to talk himself out of this one ?

On the other hand, while they're discussing an independent investigation, rumors are the rebels are hindering salvage workers and 38 bodies have been removed by rebels, in an attempt to destroy evidence.

I don't know who to believe, just think about what a horrible situation this is to be in if some of your loved ones were aboard, and you don't even know when or if you are going to be able to bury their bodies.

it's not a rumor. there will be no legit investigation

http://www.kyivpost.com/content/ukraine/investigation-into-malaysia-airlines-disaster-hampered-as-crash-site-remains-under-rebel-control-updates-356879.html

Anyone remember how the US shot down an Iranian passenger airliner? Probably not, because when you're a superpower you get away with that shit. And Russia is pretty much back to being a superpower.

i remember how Soviets shot down a passenger plane and the world imposed all kinds of sanctions on them. USSR collapsed in just a couple of years.

USSR was a superpower, Russia is not

nearly half of Russia's foreign trade is with the countries whose citizens were murdered in that airplane. and Netherlands are their largest export partner.

let's see if the governments of those countries are ready to sell all those deaths for the Russian cookies

You know that Russia will not look at it with folded arms and it's completely understandable.

No, demonstrating all shades of "deep concern" and doing nothing makes Ukraine a battlefield and impends WW 3. letting a local dictator feel unpunished and do whatever he pleases will sooner or later make him bored. he will want more. and this is already happening. where are you from? Eastern/Central Europe? you will be surprised

if local dictator limits his appetites and commits crimes only inside of his own country, the world expresses "deep concern" and doesn't give a shit. but the day dictator goes international - it's a beginning of the end. North Korean dictators understand it. Gaddafi, Houssein and others didn't. Putin is going down, the only question is how much time it will take and how many victims there will be in the process

I am not here to represent anybody's interest but the uniformity and automatic finger-pointing at Russia and Putin as the greatest evil is ridiculous. Russia has its own interests as well as the West. That's the only reason why they support you from day one. They will support ANYONE who is against Russia.

pics-yesterday-s-warriors-today-s-terror

I have not seen any post here about burning people alive in Odessa, is that a crime? Not if you're West's ally. If I remember correctly, the crisis in Libya was within the borders in Libya? Now, compare situation in Libya now and under Gaddafi.

I am somewhere between Central and Southeast Europe. When you mention, people here have experienced several aggression and terrible crimes that came from Central Europe countries and every time Russia and Ukraine at that time were alias in the resistance. So I don't expect anything bad from Russia, sorry.

This whole thing is like an episode of 24, so many similarities. The only question is who really benefits from the plane being shot down?

No one, I think. I believe it was an accident, and now they're covering up who did it.

Anyone remember how the US shot down an Iranian passenger airliner? Probably not, because when you're a superpower you get away with that shit. And Russia is pretty much back to being a superpower.

i remember how Soviets shot down a passenger plane and the world imposed all kinds of sanctions on them. USSR collapsed in just a couple of years.

nearly half of Russia's foreign trade is with the countries whose citizens were murdered in that airplane. and Netherlands are their largest export partner.

let's see if the governments of those countries are ready to sell all those deaths for the Russian cookies

Siberia Airlines Flight 1812 was shot down by the Ukrainian military over the Black Sea on 4 October 2001, en route from Tel Aviv, Israel toNovosibirsk, Russia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siberia_Airlines_Flight_1812

:shrugs:

I am not here to represent anybody's interest but the uniformity and automatic finger-pointing at Russia and Putin as the greatest evil is ridiculous. Russia has its own interests as well as the West. That's the only reason why they support you from day one. They will support ANYONE who is against Russia.

I have not seen any post here about burning people alive in Odessa, is that a crime? Not if you're West's ally. If I remember correctly, the crisis in Libya was within the borders in Libya? Now, compare situation in Libya now and under Gaddafi.

I am somewhere between Central and Southeast Europe. When you mention, people here have experienced several aggression and terrible crimes that came from Central Europe countries and every time Russia and Ukraine at that time were alias in the resistance. So I don't expect anything bad from Russia, sorry.

believe it or not, but here in Ukraine everyone understands the big game of geopolitics and we know there are no friends only common interests, thank for the enlightenment

what happened in Odessa is a crime and it is being investigated

Gaddafi shot down a plane over Lockerbie. rings a bell? but the current situation in Libya has nothing to do with Putin's hybrid war against Ukraine

oh yeah, i remember your taken out of ass posts in the first Ukraine thread, about Ukrainians fleeing in Russia and leaders of the opposition shooting their own people, and spreading all kinds of pro-Russia BS, so im not surprised at all

Edited by netcat

Siberia Airlines Flight 1812 was shot down by the Ukrainian military over the Black Sea on 4 October 2001, en route from Tel Aviv, Israel toNovosibirsk, Russia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siberia_Airlines_Flight_1812

:shrugs:

Ukraine didn't shot down that plane, it's another example of Russian bs. as far as i remember it was proven in the international court. i'll post a link in english if i find one