236 Palestinians killed to 1 Israeli

Georgy Zhukov

Does it make it easier to hate them?

Haha I hate Muslims now? TIL

They don't worship the same god.

So what are you tryin say, were there two gods that created the world?
Absolutely not.
But how can you be sure, it's not like you were there, neither was anyone else for that matter so you are only relying on the word of others who don't know and wern't there either.

Faith

Sure he is. Do you believe the Jews and Christians whorship the same God?

I would say no, they do not worship the same God. Christians believe in a trinitarian God (God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit). Jews do not. In fact, Jews outright reject the second person of the Trinity, i.e. Christ.

Do you believe the Jews and the Christians believe in the same God?

Actually, no disrespect to anyone else in the forum. Allah and God are indeed one in the same. The God of Israel, (Allah) and Christ...with the Holy Spirit....are the Trinity. The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit. God is God.

Edited by Kasanova King

Allah turned Sabbath breaking Jews into apes [2:65-66]

Jews and Christians believe in idols and false deities. [4:51]

Jews and Christians are evil-livers. [5:59]

Dont take Jews or Christians for friends. If you do Allah will consider you to be one of them. [5:51]

Dont take Jews or Christians for friends. If you do Allah will consider you to be one of them. [5:51]

:facepalm:

God and Allah are one in the same.

I'm not familiar with the texts you quoted but I assure you, 90%+ of Islam states otherwise.

Is that like some sort of problem, reaction, solution concept or maybe a action, reaction, resultant.

Only if you're confused.

:facepalm:

God and Allah are one in the same.

I'm not familiar with the texts you quoted but I assure you, 90%+ of Islam states otherwise.

Guess we'll have to agree to disagree. Allah is not my God.

I understand that. Allah is not Yahweh.

How so?

Other than a few misinterpreted phrases, they are one in the same.

The God of Abraham is Allah.

The God of Abraham is Yahweh.

God is God.

I believe in the God Most High. There is only ONE God. What you choose to call Him has little to do with anything.

Edited by Kasanova King

Do you believe the Jews and the Christians believe in the same God?

Actually, no disrespect to anyone else in the forum. Allah and God are indeed one in the same. The God of Israel, (Allah) and Christ...with the Holy Spirit....are the Trinity. The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit. God is God.

No disrespect taken, but I will respectfully disagree. A trinitarian God (one being existing in three persons) is by definition different and distinct from a non-trinitarian God (one person). Ask a Jew or a Muslim if they worship a trinitarian God? They will say 'no'. Ask the same question to a Christian, and they will say 'yes'.

And the founder of Christianity himself (Christ) was pretty clear when He stated, “if you reject Me (Jesus said in Luke 10:16)…you reject the One who sent Me.” Both Muslims and Jews do reject Jesus Christ as the Son of God. They reject Him, and therefore they are rejecting the God that Christians worship.

Now you may believe that they all worship the same God, but based on their own respective theologies, sacred writings, traditions, etc. they clearly do not.

So explain to me what is the father, the sun, and the holy spirit (ghost?)

You want to know the truth about eternity...when you can't even grasp the simple truth of your own existence... without calling it a conspiracy?

Baby steps, Ratbrain....first understand who you are, then....maybe...ask where you come from. ;)

No disrespect taken, but I will respectfully disagree. A trinitarian God (one being existing in three persons) is by definition different and distinct from a non-trinitarian God (one person). Ask a Jew or a Muslim if they worship a trinitarian God? They will say 'no'. Ask the same question to a Christian, and they will say 'yes'.

And the founder of Christianity himself (Christ) was pretty clear when He stated, “if you reject Me (Jesus said in Luke 10:16)…you reject the One who sent Me.” Both Muslims and Jews do reject Jesus Christ as the Son of God. They reject Him, and therefore they are rejecting the God that Christians worship.

Now you may believe that they all worship the same God, but based on their own respective theologies, sacred writings, traditions, etc. they clearly do not.

Actually, they are all Abrahamic religions. ;)

I'm not going to go into a long discussion about this when I know I am factually correct. Google is your friend.

And this is when Atheists (who in essence, do not do their homework) come out looking very silly.

Islam very much so accepts Jesus Christ as a Prophet of God....so even according to your bastardized misquoting of texts, they would be in accordance to Christ's own teachings.

Do your homework, son.

Like I said, agree to disagree. I know Allah is not God. I'm not gonna change your mind, you're not gonna change mine.

I can only lead you to the water...it's up to you to drink. ;)

Edited by Kasanova King