Slash and CM Punk

I think Punk is the host? Even rockstars are bigger than him. lol

10390898_663269810424112_241680832534268

Wow. It's odd that Punk (who's been called a skinny fat-ass) in a suit looks so much smaller than musicians.

I believe that Punk is a host at the award show that Slash is getting the Guitar Hero award?

Edited by Anguyen92

I had to wiki this dude. Was relieved to find he's nobody.

Millions of people know him and love him...

Fair enough. I'm not into wrestling, that's all. But gotta admit that last post was a bit close to trolling so I'll just gtfo of this thread. Apologies.

Hate it break it to most of you but CM Punk's better known than pretty much every person affiliated with Guns N' Roses with the exception of Axl and Slash.

Yeah, I wouldn't take that Pepsi challenge, folks.

I'm one of the rare uberwrestling fans that thinks Punk can piss right off. Amazing talent, but a huge pain in the ass. And the dude just walked out of his job in a hissy fit. Its depressing how so many just gloss right over that, as if he was Johnny Noble on this thing.

• Like 2

Hate it break it to most of you but CM Punk's better known than pretty much every person affiliated with Guns N' Roses with the exception of Axl and Slash.

I'm one of the rare uberwrestling fans that thinks Punk can piss right off. Amazing talent, but a huge pain in the ass. And the dude just walked out of his job in a hissy fit. Its depressing how so many just gloss right over that, as if he was Johnny Noble on this thing.

What I can appreciate about it, is that in an industry full of Ric Flairs, Stings, Hulk Hogans and Undertakers, this guy had enough sense to know when it was over.

• Like 1

What I can appreciate about it, is that in an industry full of Ric Flairs, Stings, Hulk Hogans and Undertakers, this guy had enough sense to know when it was over.

I consider his "retirement" about as legit as I do boxers saying the same thing.

I don't know what to make of AJ coming back. That was sort of out of nowhere.

A certain wrestling forum dislikes me for my dislike for Punk. I was a big fan of SES, but since he sucker elbowed the (wrong) fan, and now his whiney attitude... good riddance.

Punk as a wrestler was great at his best but got lazy near the end. He was done after he took that break in 2013. Only the Lesnar match was any good after that.

Punk as a wrestler was great at his best but got lazy near the end. He was done after he took that break in 2013. Only the Lesnar match was any good after that.