Slash and CM Punk

What I can appreciate about it, is that in an industry full of Ric Flairs, Stings, Hulk Hogans and Undertakers, this guy had enough sense to know when it was over.

I consider his "retirement" about as legit as I do boxers saying the same thing.

To be honest, I see Shawn Michaels coming back before he does.

Fuck?! People are still watching Wrestling? I didn't know that wrestling exists anymore. The last Wrestlers I knew were Brad Hitman Hart, Razor Ramone, Yokozuna and Tatanka :D

Millions...and millions...still watch wrestling.

What I can appreciate about it, is that in an industry full of Ric Flairs, Stings, Hulk Hogans and Undertakers, this guy had enough sense to know when it was over.

I consider his "retirement" about as legit as I do boxers saying the same thing.
To be honest, I see Shawn Michaels coming back before he does.

I don't see HBK coming back to wrestle ever again. The best opportunity would probably have been late last year after he screwed Bryan.

Fuck?! People are still watching Wrestling? I didn't know that wrestling exists anymore. The last Wrestlers I knew were Brad Hitman Hart, Razor Ramone, Yokozuna and Tatanka :D

Millions...and millions...still watch wrestling.

*DID YOU KNOW?

WWE IS Making Networks

WWE broadcasts to approximately 12 million fans per week in the U.S.

*Nielsen Media Research

WWE’s audience is approximately 65% male and 35% female.

*Nielsen Media Research

Nearly 74% of WWE’s audience is 21 and over.

*Nielsen Media Research

WWE programming can be seen in more than half a billion television households worldwide.

*WWE International

Monday Night Raw on USA Network is among the most-watched regularly scheduled programs on primetime cable television and helps make USA a top-rated network.

*Nielsen Media Research

Raw is the longest running, weekly episodic television program in the U.S. with more than 900 original episodes; more than Lassie and GunsmokeFriday Night SmackDown is regularly Syfy’s most-watched program every week and was the most-watched regularly scheduled program on primetime cable Friday nights among males under 65 in the third quarter of 2011.

*Nielsen Media Research

SmackDown has become the second longest running weekly episodic program in primetime TV history, behind only WWE’s “Monday Night Raw.”

*Nielsen Media Research

• Like 1