what's the latest on the rumored cd remix cd?

hey guys

what's the latest on the rumored cd remix cd?

will it possibly be released this year to tide us over before the much anticipated cd2 release soon in the future very hopefully?

or will the cd remix cd if there is a remix cd as rumored on the internet stay on the shelf indefinately?

Edited by pockets

Anyone have Evaders remixes? I can't find the Buckethead/IRS remix, prostitute/moby or the others on soundcloud :(

That is a good question. Is there a prime spot to find Evader's mixes? I see that they're smattered all over YouTube & SoundCloud, but not sure where the best spot is.

Last time Axl talked about this was when he was interviewed for Revolver Magazine some months ago so seems like it's still a project that might happen, hopefully! Here's it:

The new issue of Revolver features an exclusive interview with Guns N’ Roses frontman Axl Rose–you can read an extended excerpt right here. In the interview, Rose reveals that GN’R have two new records already completed, a remix album of songs from 2008′s Chinese Democracy and what he calls “the second half of Chinese.”

http://www.revolvermag.com/news/axl-rose-says-guns-n-roses-have-two-new-albums-completed.html

Edited by spgunner

Anyone have Evaders remixes? I can't find the Buckethead/IRS remix, prostitute/moby or the others on soundcloud :(

That is a good question. Is there a prime spot to find Evader's mixes? I see that they're smattered all over YouTube & SoundCloud, but not sure where the best spot is.

I think evader is a member here. If you send him a PM, he will probably give you links to whatever you want. ;)

Last time Axl talked about this was when he was interviewed for Revolver Magazine some months ago so seems like it's still a project that might happen, hopefully! Here's it:

The new issue of Revolver features an exclusive interview with Guns N’ Roses frontman Axl Rose–you can read an extended excerpt right here. In the interview, Rose reveals that GN’R have two new records already completed, a remix album of songs from 2008′s Chinese Democracy and what he calls “the second half of Chinese.”

http://www.revolvermag.com/news/axl-rose-says-guns-n-roses-have-two-new-albums-completed.html

let's hope for this!!!!!!!