Duff & Slash: Washington (16/08)

auad

Dude, Slash and Duff are in a band together...

I know, bro.

It's like Slash has dedicated his entire life to trying to make Axl unhappy.

I heard that before Slash went to Axl's house that one night to talk things out (like adults do) that he actually spent a couple days around people who had bad coughs and colds.....just in the hopes that he could get the flu and pass it onto Axl.

I'm just tired of all the people out there - from musicians, to ex's to the media - that are constantly doing things to purposely try and hurt Axl's feelings. It's ridiculous and I've had enough of it.

Omg groghan :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

Sadly.........it's a 50/50 split right now with people agreeing with my comments and people disagreeing with me.
Its sad that some people think just because on toddler of a rock star thinks Slash is the devil, they must also hate Slash. Are they trying to be the next /jarmo?

Who cares if Duff played with Slash again? They're friends, they're band mates in VR, they were like brothers in GNR (I remember reading a story where Duff's GF threw him out before Xmas and Slash cancelled his plans and took Duff in and have him a roof). So, who cares? I think its pretty cool actually that

1-They're both still here

2-They're both making music

3-They're on good terms and will jam with each other.

• Like 1