MYGNR COVER PART 2?

Rocket queen, My michelle, Pretty tied up, Dust N' Bones would all be good with me, I'll put some guitar to any of them, or any other song for that matter. I'd say some of the crazier whammy or fretless stuff is probably a little too difficult to pull off, so lets keep it to the more basic CD tracks, CD, Sorry and SOD and the appetite and Illusions stuff.

I'll do another one if people want me to do it. If someone else wants to give it a shot that is fine also.

If you want me to do it, it'll need to be one of the complete, good quality instrumentals (Breakdown, Estranged, Loco, Garden) or something from CD. Not having split tracks as a guide, I don't believe I have the musical know-how to properly mix full instrumentation from other Appetite, Lies or Illusions material. On top of that, I seriously doubt we could recruit the musicians to do all the parts, and it could take months just to get a quality drum recording which would be necessary to get started. If it is my mix and my choice, I'd probably go with Breakdown.

If you guys want to do something off of Appetite I'll get you whatever instruments you need

Edit: how about You Could Be Mine?

Are there some AFD instrumentals out there that I must've missed? The only thing I've ever heard with the partial backing tracks from Guitar Hero or whatever.

If you guys want to do something off of Appetite I'll get you whatever instruments you need

Are there some AFD instrumentals out there that I must've missed? The only thing I've ever heard with the partial backing tracks from Guitar Hero or whatever.

Not GNR that I know of, but I've got a friend who's a musician and can do whatever needed (bass, guitar and drums) and have it ready for evader (I.e. mixed properly) to put vocals on and then work his magic on.

Not GNR that I know of, but I've got a friend who's a musician and can do whatever needed (bass, guitar and drums) and have it ready for evader (I.e. mixed properly) to put vocals on and then work his magic on.

Ahhhhhhhh, ok. I got all excited for a minute. Haha.