Slash & Biffy Clyro 2014 MTV EMA Tribute To Ozzy (Crazy Train Performance)

Huge fan

http://www.mtv.co.uk/biffy-clyro/news/biffy-clyro-slash-to-rock-glasgow-ahead-of-2014-mtv-ema

Biffy Clyro and Slash featuring Myles Kennedy and the Conspirators are joining forces to play an intimate show for fans at Glasgow's iconic O2 Academy on Friday November 7 ahead of the 2014 MTV EMA

The gig will be filmed for MTV and broadcast as part of MTV World Stage around the globe and is part of MTV Music Week, a series of events that will be staged by MTV throughout Glasgow in the lead up to the EMA on November 9.

Slash said: "Can't wait to bring the rock back to MTV and World Stage in Glasgow on Nov 7!" while Biffy Clyro commented: "Four words : Biffy!! Slash!! MTV!! Glasgow!! Three words : dream come true!!"

He's just going through the motions and not putting in enough emotion.

LOL remind you of anyone?

Haha. But seriously i can only hear Axl singing that song, he wrote it for gods sake but I'm sure its the same thing with the guitars and Slash.

Don't like Miles vocals. He's just going through the motions and not putting in enough emotion.

I don't think it's him not trying to put emotion I just feel this is how miles performs. He's really not that exciting. He just stood there "shutup and sang" :P.. God what id give to see Axl and slash do sweet child o mine again even just once. The song needs the Axl energy and fire especially at the end to not be a snooze fest.

Edited by Estranged Coma

Made the mistake of clicking on it. Total shit performance as I expected. Couldn't make it far enough into the travesty to see if Myles fistpumped or not. Can anybody that can tolerate total shit performances of classic songs confirm or deny if he does it or not. Can't believe anything could ever make me miss the never-ending tour but Slash and his pathetic band has somehow managed to.

Edited by Damn_Smooth