Slash & Biffy Clyro 2014 MTV EMA Tribute To Ozzy (Crazy Train Performance)

Huge fan

Don't like Miles vocals. He's just going through the motions and not putting in enough emotion.

Who is Miles?

Is it really that hard to type Myles?

Well fuck me, didn't realise spelling was so critical.... He's a shit frontman

That he is. The spelling doesn't matter. Doesn't effect his high level of suck in the slightest.

Edited by Damn_Smooth

That was killer minus the unknown guy... thanks for postin!

• Like 1

.... He's hardly unknown he's Simon Neil from the band Biffy Clyro and atm they are 10 times bigger than Slash or Myles in the UK.

:rolleyes: Huh? Who? Does anybody outside of the UK know who is is? You're gonna sit there with a straight face and try to suggest we should know who he is and take it step further by saying he's 10 times bigger than Slash? :lol: Thanks but who is he again? It's not an insult to not know who he is. I dont recognize his name or the name of his band so yeah, pretty sure more people don't knwo who he is than do.

Edited by Bono

that solo tho :vomit:

Lol Ozzy looked really bored, can imagine it was really fuckin hot up on stage with all that pyro going off

(Biffy Clyro is huge in the UK, definitely one of the more popular alt rock bands)

Edited by Gackt

.... He's hardly unknown he's Simon Neil from the band Biffy Clyro and atm they are 10 times bigger than Slash or Myles in the UK.

:rolleyes: Huh? Who? Does anybody outside of the UK know who is is? You're gonna sit there with a straight face and try to suggest we should know who he is and take it step further by saying he's 10 times bigger than Slash? :lol: Thanks but who is he again? It's not an insult to not know who he is. I dont recognize his name or the name of his band so yeah, pretty sure more people don't knwo who he is than do.

Then fucking google it and don't play this "whyshouldweknowhisname" game...

yeah the guy is a little too "extravaganza" vocalist, but a good player

Myles sucks on this one btw

Slash did a good job, although the solo could have been better...

The sound and the effects are fucking cool, though

Seems like Ozzy bored until 2 min. mark, lol

Edited by Motivation

Then fucking google it and don't play this "whyshouldweknowhisname" game...

I'll whatever the fuck I want and if some guy tries to tell me that a guy who is mostly unknown is "hardly unknown" in an attempt to tell us we're wrong by calling him an unknown guy, I'm gonna point it out. Again if most of us don't know who he is, he's not exactly a household name around the world now is he. So he IS the unknown guy in the bunch. Also to say he's 10X bigger than Slash is laughable. I don't have to google shit. His singing sucked so I have no desire to know anything more about him.

http://www.last.fm/music/Biffy+Clyro

Biffy Clyro - 766,206 listeners

http://www.last.fm/music/Slash

Slash - 355,638 listeners

http://www.last.fm/music/Slash's+Snakepit

Slash's Snakepit - 178,814 listeners

:shrugs: Just because you haven't heard of a band doesn't mean they're an unknown, they've got some great albums out there. There's other bands that exist outside of the radio.

Edited by Gackt
  • Like 2