Last Forum Standing

Just compare GN'R's absolutely dreadful official website to other bands' websites which have interesting (revealing) content and free community areas. Nightrain? The merchandise does not seem to work (and just seems to be a link to a second party anyway). Their news is always years out of date and never consists of anything remotely, revealing. The tour dates section consists of this,

There is nothing to display yet, check back soon.

Which could be the policy for every aspect of the band when you think about it haha

Alright, there is no tour to report but why not use that section to have archival gig list, like an official version of what Soul Monster and John does (or in book format, Canter). AC/DC have all of their old tours with photos and fan comments up. This is merely the Powerage Tour,

http://www.acdc.com/us/tour/powerage-tour

And then there is the forum which is a fee paying fan club and (apparently) complete garbage.

Oh, there is a music video section which is something I suppose if youtube and welcome to the videos did not exist.

• Like 1

Is this true, that he used to be pro-Slash before being put on the payroll. This is the tenure of that cartoon, which I cannot seem to locate.

/jarmo and team Brazil reported the YouTube and got it taken down :violin:

Here today gone to tool was so funny

Seriously?

If so, what a lame move. GnR has to be the most un-fan-friendly band in the world.

If the band isn't going to release an Illusions documentary then why would they care if some fan put together a bunch of stuff about it?

If the band had anything to do with this being taken down, this move should go in their top 10 incidents of f*cking the fans. FANS OF THE BAND.

Whomever got this video taken down is a POS. No joke.It was a cartoon that mocked the shit out of Jarmo, personally. It wasn't exactly high brow.

Nor have much to do with the fans.

I'm confused - so the Illusions video this guy posted didn't get shut down on youtube?

the admins at HTGTH are Nazis. They ban anyone that says anything negative about the band. That's probably why it's so dead over there

It's why its dead over there, yes, but they don't ban that easily.

The problem is not bans, its the having to accept some of the false narratives. Some can't do it. Like how Axl's voice sounds just fine (if not better!), so what are you talking about?

Or having themselves referred to as "fans" but only in "quotes".

• Like 1

the admins at HTGTH are Nazis. They ban anyone that says anything negative about the band. That's probably why it's so dead over there

It's why its dead over there, yes, but they don't ban that easily.

The problem is not bans, its the having to accept some of the false narratives. Some can't do it. Like how Axl's voice sounds just fine (if not better!), so what are you talking about?

Or having themselves referred to as "fans" but only in "quotes".

Spot on. It's like everything is perfect on GNR land and they (jarmo) will make ridiculous points and arguments about how GNR is alive and kicking ass, which he truly seems to believe in. It's quite disturbing, maybe even worse than banning "fans" and negative posters.

Guys, please refrain from making using Nazi or Hitler references to people on other boards. Feel free to offer up criticism (and compliments) of any GNR forum (including this one), but let's drop the Nazi references.

Thanks!

Guys, please refrain from making using Nazi or Hitler references to people on other boards. Feel free to offer up criticism (and compliments) of any GNR forum (including this one), but let's drop the Nazi references.

Thanks!

Yeah, that's kind of nuts.

We're talking about a rock band on the internet. No one's committed mass murder here.

Is this true, that he used to be pro-Slash before being put on the payroll. This is the tenure of that cartoon, which I cannot seem to locate.

/jarmo and team Brazil reported the YouTube and got it taken down :violin:

Here today gone to tool was so funny

Too bad it didn't work and they're back online. Fucking control freaks.

I bet Jarmo hides that Slash t-shirt carefully these days.

It makes me wonder about Axl that he feels fulfilled in life, having these kind of people around him.

People do better surrounded by equals that they respect.

Do you get the impression they have much contact?

Don't get me wrong, I know he's backstage and hanging around. But so are a lot people, I would think.