The Official SOCCER Thread 2015/2016

The Sandman

I don't necessarily agree with changing the manager every five minutes but you have to say it's been pretty successful as a model for clubs like city and real Madrid. I do prefer when a manager has time to put his stamp on things like what Wenger mourinho and fergie have done. But this revolving door of managers era has been their most successful ever period.

I don't necessarily agree with changing the manager every five minutes but you have to say it's been pretty successful as a model for clubs like city and real Madrid. I do prefer when a manager has time to put his stamp on things like what Wenger mourinho and fergie have done. But this revolving door of managers era has been their most successful ever period.

Two words. Newcastle United.

Not a bad day in the end had £100 on Real Madrid to win and under 2.5 goals at 5/1 ( fucking great price considering half there squad are injured ) so a nice £400 in the bank to take the Mrs shopping with tomorrow

Lump it all on Wales to beat Scotland in the rugby mate. Trust me that is printing money.

So Figo if elected wants a 48 team World Cup. An extra 16 teams, seriously?

What a terrible idea, I'm sure if you're a fan of Scotland or Wales ect this would give you some hope of seeing your team qualify. In reality though it's just going to lead to the excitement of games like Equatorial Guinea playing Armenia in a match with nothing at stake since neither will make the last 16. There's enough filler teams that qualify as it is.

Edited by AtariLegend