The Official SOCCER Thread 2015/2016

The Sandman

Barca top of La Liga now.

yes, they're doing well in the last couple of months.

hey guys, did you see federico mattiello's injury? the way his leg got broken is absolutely horrible!

not even a yellow card for nainggolan, just incredible.

Edited by supercool

Got United today...so clearly Im going to have a very bad evening...the idea of which is making me have a very bad day. This, to me personally, is the key fixture of every season always. Not cuz of us always being comparable competition to each other, just for what the game is in and of itself.

Im serious man, im gonna commit suicide on youtube if we dont win this like them 13 year old girls with the youtube vids :lol: Im gonna do a Miser, write a poem dedicated to Tony Adams, staple it to my chest where my heart is at and then drink a bottle of bleach :lol:

Danny enjoyed that celebration a little too much

Look at it from his point of view, he was in that club since he was what, 11? Maybe younger, i don't know, he comes up there, serves yous consistently, never wanted to leave, gets basically pushed out. Then the manager of that club says, categorically and not just once, that you weren't good enough, the club you go to people are kinda a little wary about you and unsure of you as a transfer, then you score the winning goal in a game against the team that you grew up in that didn't want you that gave zero respect, denying them silverware and pushing your team into it while all the hotshots that were deemed above you in quality, including a bench warming world class striker in Falcao looking on, he deserved his moment, exactly what was he supposed to respect about United, that they booted him out and then took the piss out of him afterwards? And i could include myself in that, ever since he's joined Arsenal I've not had a good word to say about him. Never had a good word to say about him ever.

Thats how long he'd been in United...for all the respect they gave him...and then you expect it back, not gonna happen is it?

Edited by Len B'stard