The Official SOCCER Thread 2015/2016

The Sandman

Looks like polo with the gee gee's.

It's kinda like Shinty in Scotland (which is basically really violent hockey) not a game goes by without bloodshed.

Scotland and Ireland play a modified Shinty/Hurling international, where both countries play against each other using their respective sports' equipment. It's one of the most fun sports to watch, definitely.

Sterling has apparently pulled out of the Liverpool game - LOL, I guess he is pissy that they've put a £60m price tag on a one footed winger who only scores 10 a season.

Meanwhile, Chelsea are on Sky1 if anybody wants to watch a dead rubber game as neither team have anything to play for.

Hope Hull win, but I know 100% they're down.

Sterling has apparently pulled out of the Liverpool game - LOL, I guess he is pissy that they've put a £60m price tag on a one footed winger who only scores 10 a season.

Statistically he creates double the chances Messi/Ronaldo did at that age, but when your passing the ball to Ballotelli and playing for the team the way it currently is...

He's only turned 20 too and yeah he might want more money since even Glen Johnson I believe earns double what Sterling gets? He's better off for his own career moving to a top club.

Looks like my team are trying to relive Istanbul against Stoke.

Looking at Steve Bruce forces me to confront my own mortality. He has aged worse than any human being ever. I remember watching him as a player and wondering why he was never being picked for England. You look at the bloody state of him now. How the fuck can he have ever have been a pro. He played with Giggs, Giggs played with Ronaldo. That's one degree of separation.

• Like 1