& WHEN I ASKED

OH WHY SHE WORE THAT RIBBON

SHE SAID IT'S FOR THE ARSENAL WHEN WE GO TO WEMBLEY

WEMBLEY!!

WEMBLEY!!

WE'RE THE FAMOUS ARSENAL, WE'RE GOIN' TO WEMBLEY

WEMBLEY!!

WEMBLEY!!

WE'RE THE FAMOUS ARSENAL, WE'RE GOIN' TO WEMBLEY!!

Come on the Villa!

Yeah, all over em, from a great height :D

SHE WORE, SHE WORE

SHE WORE A YELLOW RIBBON

SHE WORE A YELLOW RIBBON IN THE MERRY MONTH OF MAY

& WHEN I ASKED

OH WHY SHE WORE THAT RIBBON

SHE SAID IT'S FOR THE ARSENAL WHEN WE GO TO WEMBLEY

WEMBLEY!!

WEMBLEY!!

WE'RE THE FAMOUS ARSENAL, WE'RE GOIN' TO WEMBLEY

WEMBLEY!!

WEMBLEY!!

WE'RE THE FAMOUS ARSENAL, WE'RE GOIN' TO WEMBLEY!!

Come on the Villa!

Yeah, all over em, from a great height :D

You probably won't be seen here or at work for a few days now eh? ;)

Today's definitely the lowest I've felt due to football in my life. My club are now the absolute laughing stock of Scottish football, years of criminal mismanagement, greed, short-sightedness, arrogance and laziness have culminated today and seen one of the few footballing institutions Scotland could be proud of on an international stage reduced to being utterly hammered by the second-worst team in its top flight.

Now we've got another year in the "Championship" to look forward to, trying to attract players who can shore up the abject shambles we currently put onto the pitch without inflating the wage bill unsustainably. Given how much an incapacity to break back into the Premiership first time of asking will have tarnished Rangers' brand, how little other clubs (including the mighty Raith Rovers and Alloa Athetic) will now fear coming to Ibrox, I don't know how we're going to attract such people without paying over the odds for them. At the same time, how many of you can imagine supporting a club where you maybe find as few as 10% of the players "tolerable" and actively want rid of the rest? We need a complete overhaul.

Utter, utter shite. Totally unacceptable. I'm so angry and gutted.

I heard a cracking Gazza story on talksport on Saturday. All his wife Cheryl knew was that he went to watch a concert one evening and was expecting him back around 11 PM. 11 came and went so now Gazza is an hour late, 2,3,4 more hours pass still no sign of him. She goes to bed not too worried but in the morning no sign of him. A day passes then another and she's starting to worry. FOUR WEEKS later she gets a phone call from the manager of fucking AC/DC telling her Gazza got himself on their bus and just joined the tour with them but he's driving them up the wall cos basically he's fucking nuts and needs to get home.

• Like 2

Load of fuckin' bollocks and just goes to show you how much bullshit hysteria can be created by the media, no one even cared or noticed until they started splashing it all over the papers, Arsenal weren't even gonna reprimand him, now four days later, the media having made a sufficently big deal of it, suddenly he's charged wth misconduct, it's bollocks, it was an open top bus parade and he did the chant WHAT DO WE THINK OF TOTTENHAM? SHIT! AND WHAT DO WE THINK OF SHIT? TOTTENHAM! THANK YOU! THATS ALRIGHT, WE HATE TOTTENHAM, WE HATE TOTTENHAM, WE HATE TOTTENHAM, WE HATE TOTTENHAM!

Setting a bad example for the kids, well if thats a case ban the fuckin' kids from football cuz you hear such chants and a lot worse besides everyday at football. Basically, he used the word 'shit' *gasp* run for the hills Jack Dillinger, they've called the Feds, bunch of wankers.

In fact, the pic in my avatar was made from around the time when he said that...uh, shit.

Yes, and nice one Cyril, well fuck Cyril, fuck Tottenham, fuck Darren Anderton and Ossie Ardiles, fuck Adebayor (cuz his Dad washes elephants and his Mums a whore :lol:), fuck fuckin' Teddy Sheringham and fuck the fuckin' shit end of the Seven Sisters Road. Bollocks to the fuckin' lot of em. North London is red and will be til it dies and when it dies it will bleed red.

And fuck fuckin' Greavsies and all :lol:

Edited by Len B'stard

I'm only winding you up. My interest in premiership football can be written on a postage stamp. You however have to like a team that missed out on the Champions League through the eartha kitts caused by a deadly hotel lasagna.