The Official SOCCER Thread 2015/2016

The Sandman

Stuck £10 on

Manchester United

Arsenal

Chelsea

Manchester City

returns just under £50

Out of them I've got a feeling it could be Chelsea that fuck your bet up. I fancy Swansea to sneak a draw.

I didn't have a flutter today I left it too late. I took a battering off Ladbrokes last season to be honest. I would put an accumulator on virtually every weekend and only won once and that was just four or five bankers so wasn't a great deal.

The Taffy Curse strikes :lol:

My mate had a few hundred resting on that result (he'd backed Chelsea) he's a Cardiff City fan aswell so he has an ingrained hatred of Swansea anyway. He's fucking fuming :lol: I sent him a text taking the piss and he just replied "fuck off" now he's ignoring me. It's fair to say he hasn't taken it well :lol:

Stuck £10 on

Manchester United

Arsenal

Chelsea

Manchester City

returns just under £50

Out of them I've got a feeling it could be Chelsea that fuck your bet up. I fancy Swansea to sneak a draw.

I didn't have a flutter today I left it too late. I took a battering off Ladbrokes last season to be honest. I would put an accumulator on virtually every weekend and only won once and that was just four or five bankers so wasn't a great deal.

The Taffy Curse strikes :lol:
My mate had a few hundred resting on that result (he'd backed Chelsea) he's a Cardiff City fan aswell so he has an ingrained hatred of Swansea anyway. He's fucking fuming :lol: I sent him a text taking the piss and he just replied "fuck off" now he's ignoring me. It's fair to say he hasn't taken it well :lol:

Fair dues the poor cunt has just lost a coupla hundred quid, you cold blooded bastard :lol:

I cannot get into football but the people up here are crazy on it. Shearer is basically jesus and god combined with a bit of Allah and Buddha and Gandhi and Bono and other tossers thrown in. The geordies love him. And they love football. But I cannot get away with the sport to be honest. It is just a bunch of diving foreign millionaires crying on the pitch because they have run out of hair gel and frogs legs. I would actually entertain seeing a lower league or non-league side - proper footy - but the premiership and champions league is not for me.

Yeah, cuz the man you sold him for had a great 90 mins yesterday eh? Oh sorry, cuz it weren't 90, was it? :D

Typical fuckin' Arsenal start, well done lads, three dropped points to kick the season off, start as you mean to go on and all that :rolleyes:

I cannot get into football but the people up here are crazy on it. Shearer is basically jesus and god combined with a bit of Allah and Buddha and Gandhi and Bono and other tossers thrown in. The geordies love him. And they love football. But I cannot get away with the sport to be honest. It is just a bunch of diving foreign millionaires crying on the pitch because they have run out of hair gel and frogs legs. I would actually entertain seeing a lower league or non-league side - proper footy - but the premiership and champions league is not for me.

Fair dues if i was a Geordie I'd adore Alan Shearer.

"Maybe an iffy move to sign a keeper whose main motivation for putting pen to paper is that he doesn't want to move house"

As opposed to signing a man that displayed blistering form over his last season like Radamael Falcao, no chance of his being injury-shot or anything.

In regards to the Cech thing, everyone assuming hes gonna fuckin just automatically redo at Arsenal what he did at Chelsea is discounting the fact that yous lot have one of the class defensive set ups in the world, the best for my money, on their day.

Edited by Len B'stard

Just popping in to rub it in Len's face that West Ham beat his precious Arsenal yesterday :awesomeface::takethat:

Up yours :lol:

Just popping in to rub it in Len's face that West Ham beat his precious Arsenal yesterday :awesomeface::takethat:

Yeah They where right you no Cech will make a 10 point diffrence this season ....

Difference between my lot and your lot is world class goalies want to join us (i.e. Cech, Ospina) whereas world class goalies cant wait to fuckin leave you (De Gea, Valdes) so up you and all :lol:

Have you seen this story,

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33674146

This town is near me. It is a sort of rough ex-mining town. Bit of a dump if I'm honest but it has a habit of producing excellent footballers and cricketers.

"I've seen plenty of tea cups thrown around cricket changing rooms" - is probably the most English thing I have ever heard! :D

Good on him, I hope it goes well for him