The Official SOCCER Thread 2015/2016

The Sandman

How about now?

Wins for English teams - one from four.

Italy are going to pass our UEFA co-efficent points and we'll lose a spot. Once again, Chelsea are saving English football in Europe.

Just popping in to rub it in Len's face that West Ham beat his precious Arsenal yesterday :awesomeface::takethat:

Up yours :lol:

Just popping in to rub it in Len's face that West Ham beat his precious Arsenal yesterday :awesomeface::takethat:

Yeah They where right you no Cech will make a 10 point diffrence this season ....
Difference between my lot and your lot is world class goalies want to join us (i.e. Cech, Ospina) whereas world class goalies cant wait to fuckin leave you (De Gea, Valdes) so up you and all :lol:

What was that Len? De Gea wanted to stay ? new 5 year deal? LOL!!!

Fuckin' disgraceful to be honest, shows your club up for what they are really all about, they'd've left him on the reserves to rot, a talented player, just to make a point, if hes got the talent to be off playing with the best then he should be allowed too, he was basically skanked into that, they purposely fucked up his transfer cuz they knew he'd have to sign after that if he wanted any hope of playing for his nation, so what happens, he has to play for a team clearly beneath his talent level just cuz the boys backstage at United are a bunch of cunts basically. You think hes signing cuz he actually wanted to stay with yous? You have to skank world class players into wanting to be on your sheet, and after all the good service he gave your team, kept your position respectable in these last hard two years...and this is the thanks he gets. Edited by Len B'stard

Dear God,

Good afternoon, it's me. I'm just writing to ask if you could see your way clear to letting Arsenal win today, i know I've done some rotten things in my time and I'm hardly blameless but I promise that if you let em win today I'll whip by the church or the mosque, which ever you fancy, and bung a score in the collection thingie. We've had a rough few days what with Zagreb and that and I know you can't be bought with a measley score but it's for a good cause and that. And like, i know you know everything and all that so you must know that we're the only team in the Prem' thats donated to the refugees, quid off of each ticket, thats gotta count for something eh, a good turn and all that.

Anyway it's all in your hands now Lord but go on, please...please...make this happen this one time and a little piece of me will believe in you forever and ever. Go on Lord, sort us out eh?

Love,

Len

• Like 1

Gabriel shouldn't have been on the pitch to kick out at Costa, as it would have been yellow for the penalty we should have had when he played rugby with hazard, and a second yellow when he got his first.

Deans had no control of the match, both teams fouling and no response.

No way it all started when Costa virtually assaulted two arsenal players. Well he face mask Kosliemy then body checked him, slapped Gabriel in the chest.

He should have got straight red.

But thats what winners do, him and Suarez know how to cause trouble.

No way it all started when Costa virtually assaulted two arsenal players. Well he face mask Kosliemy then body checked him, slapped Gabriel in the chest.

He should have got straight red.

But thats what winners do, him and Suarez know how to cause trouble.

Which all happened after Chelsea should have had a penalty, and therefore wouldn't have happened -butterfly effect..