The Official SOCCER Thread 2015/2016

The Sandman

During pre season on Talksport someone suggested that Mourinho would be gone before the end of the season as wherever he goes he never really builds on the success he has and has a big dip. I remember thinking the caller was a complete clown but I'd be surprised if he lasts, if not by Christmas in the summer.

i think he got sent into the stands too...and he was in the papers too, apparently having shoved some little boy. Having a bit of a mare recently.

How gay does that boy sound? :lol:

Supposedly the "boy" followed him around for 20 minutes with a friend from Jose's house annoying him and mispronouncing his name while yelling at him.

Not really feeling too sympathetic for the "boy".

i think he got sent into the stands too...and he was in the papers too, apparently having shoved some little boy. Having a bit of a mare recently.

http://youtu.be/O5sngywlDvs

How gay does that boy sound? :lol:

Supposedly the "boy" followed him around for 20 minutes with a friend from Jose's house annoying him and mispronouncing his name while yelling at him.

Not really feeling too sympathetic for the "boy".

Weren't really looking for it to be honest, more looking to Mourinho to do a fuckin' volley on his head and that :lol: Proper fuckin' Tony Yeboah volley, take it right off his shoulders :lol: Edited by Len B'stard

I think United were pretty solid today, but just not able to create any chances. But I never felt like City was a threat at all in this game. It wasn't like against Arsenal when they scored 3 goals in the first 30 minutes and I felt United was really struggling. Today they had pretty good control. Too bad with the shot in the post.

I think United were pretty solid today, but just not able to create any chances. But I never felt like City was a threat at all in this game. It wasn't like against Arsenal when they scored 3 goals in the first 30 minutes and I felt United was really struggling. Today they had pretty good control. Too bad with the shot in the post.

*takes a bow*

You're most welcome! :D

Hey Len, it's Wednesday today. Do you like Wednesday?

Arsenal Starting line up age - 25.73

Shef Wed Startling line up age - 25.64

Cech - 116 Int Caps

Debuchy - 27 caps

Per - 104 caps

Chambers and Gibbs - 12 caps

Campbell - 50 caps

Ox - 24 caps

Giroud - 29 caps

(Sorry, got to grasp at anything I can with how shit our season is going)

Hey Len, it's Wednesday today. Do you like Wednesday?

Arsenal Starting line up age - 25.73

Shef Wed Startling line up age - 25.64

Cech - 116 Int Caps

Debuchy - 27 caps

Per - 104 caps

Chambers and Gibbs - 12 caps

Campbell - 50 caps

Ox - 24 caps

Giroud - 29 caps

(Sorry, got to grasp at anything I can with how shit our season is going)

I was gonna make a comment about the parrallel between Chelseas season and your getting back with your missus after being friend-zoned but i thought nah, leave the man alone, his teams having a bit of a mare lately, no sense kicking a man when he's down :lol: Dear ol' Streak doesnt even have a sense of humour about these things, aging hooligan that he is :lol:

That was fucking painful though, they were fucking dire, certainly dont bode well for the youth set up, and this right after Pulis said Serge Gnabry (currently on loan from the academy to West Brom) aint of the quality to play for West Brom, hence his only getting 12 mins of game time since hes been on loan.

Edited by Len B'stard

The thing with my missus was referring to a year ago, so not down atm.

It was bloody depressing to be painting my kitchen last night with 5 Live commentary of the Chelsea game in the background though.

It was more to do with 'knocked back in November. turned it around by June or July' and the attendant parrallel with what has happened to Chelsea i.e. they are down now as Nov approaches and have no chance of having turned it around by the summer :lD

I think his defend from the front style takes its toll on the players. Fabregas, Oscar and Hazard havent really been at it. And they bought Falcao. Terry is finished. Ivanovoc seems a bit tired too.

Probably win the champions league and finish 4th.

Costa injured and Falcao fresh from the local brothel looks and bit unlikely score ever again. Remy is french? Shouldnt he be at Arsenal?

AVB and Zenit want him apparently. I'll be happy to step in and take Falcao's place on the bench.

If you run from the penalty box back to the centre circle know one will know the difference.