The love/sex/relationship thread

Lithium

Look man, I've said it before....you're one fucked up individual. And it's easy to mock you and take the piss and treat you like a joke, but i got to know you pretty well and I really do want to help you become a better person. Functional. There's no hard feelings here. I just want you to somehow get the fuck out of your own head and see there are other people in the world other than you and we all struggle and have problems. You need to learn to have compassion. You need to care about people and do things for other people, not just for how it affects you.

Like your grandma for example. There was not a single mention of the suffering of your family members that lost a mother, an aunt, a grandmother...just how YOU were taking it. YOU YOU YOU. For a woman you admitted you hadn't even seen in five years.

You gotta start giving a genuine shit about other people.

If you wanna talk more, you know where to find me, but like I said, I'm not pulling any punches. I won't be an asshole, but I'm not afraid to bruise your fragile ego. You've been coddled your whole life and at some point you need to hear and ACCEPT it when someone tells you shit straight, no bullshit. Hit me up.

• Like 1

Look man, I've said it before....you're one fucked up individual. And it's easy to mock you and take the piss and treat you like a joke, but i got to know you pretty well and I really do want to help you become a better person. Functional. There's no hard feelings here. I just want you to somehow get the fuck out of your own head and see there are other people in the world other than you and we all struggle and have problems. You need to learn to have compassion. You need to care about people and do things for other people, not just for how it affects you.

Like your grandma for example. There was not a single mention of the suffering of your family members that lost a mother, an aunt, a grandmother...just how YOU were taking it. YOU YOU YOU. For a woman you admitted you hadn't even seen in five years.

You gotta start giving a genuine shit about other people.

If you wanna talk more, you know where to find me, but like I said, I'm not pulling any punches. I won't be an asshole, but I'm not afraid to bruise your fragile ego. You've been coddled your whole life and at some point you need to hear and ACCEPT it when someone tells you shit straight, no bullshit. Hit me up.

I have no compassion for the people around me, in my immediate sphere, because most of them do not merit or deserve it. My entire family is just a bunch of trashy, white trash people who are an embarrassment to me. There's a reason I didn't let this last one meet any of them. Why I had to be born among this coarse, vulgar, low class lot and why I couldn't have had a family like the most recent girl's--a normal family with a beautiful HOME, not an apartment in a shitty New York City borough--with normal family dynamics and not a constant cycle of a decade long drama of illness and toxicity--is beyond me. I have no compassion for these people because I am how I am because of them. The only person I have compassion for is my brother in law, someone who wasn't born into this family but had the misfortune of coming into it.

Also, another weird coincidence: Gianna, Hannah and now this one, all near the end of the relationship, developed a rash of some sort on their ring fingers. I didn't give the last one a ring or anything, but it still happened. That is an utterly bizarre coincidence.

I once went out with a bird who developed a rash on her ringpiece. :lol:

Not relevant but thought I'd mention it anyways. :lol:

• Like 1

I have no compassion for the people around me,

The value of compassion is directly relative to the power that the person expressing compassion wields, so since you ain't shit i don't think it make it a lot of difference. Like the mercy of a slave it is almost completely without value.
Edited by Len B'stard
  • Like 2

I have no compassion for the people around me,

The value of compassion is directly relative to the power that the person expressing compassion wields, so since you ain't shit i don't think it make it a lot of difference. Like the mercy of a slave it is almost completely without value.

I don't understand all of that, English please?

John Brown would beg to differ in the value department, though.

Okay, so i signed up for a dating site.. Talked to a few girls, it didn't pan out, I don't really use it too much, but this chick that used to work at the coffee shop i go to, is on it now. I know she had a thing for me, and I'm not just imagining it.. I'm debating if i should message her and ask her if she remembers me.. What should I do?