The love/sex/relationship thread

Lithium

Well my daughter has just told me that she is spending the afternoon with mummy and dean. 

Dean is apparently her new boyfriend who she's been with for two weeks, and known socially for three weeks.

She has no idea who this man truly is, and claims they have something special and he's perfectly safe, he's a decent respectful guy etc etc. 

No, you've known him a few weeks. It takes far longer than that to know if they are a long term love and should be playing Lego on the floor, going on family outings and generally being a faux father.

We have a parenting agreement of 3 months before the child meets a partner. I waited three months. I did everything by the book to protect my child.

5 hours ago, Gracii Guns said:

@Chris1989 how did the afternoon work out? 

Sorry this is happening, your ex sounds like a wrong ‘un. The introduction has been made, and hopefully some stability can be established from now forwards.

Apparently she had a lovely time. I don't doubt it. The bloke might be as wonderful as she says he is, but it's been 2 weeks. That is not enough time to introduce a man and play happy families.

I've also had a torrent of crap about how I cannot control my anger, I made her do things that aren't who she really is because of it etc.

Make sense of that. You're supposedly scared of somebody, and all they've asked of you is to be honest and since you've told them you aren't interested in anybody, respect the marriage and don't go off with anybody until the divorce is submitted.

Yup, you go fuck the guy who you've said for months isn't anything other than a friend. Apparently that's what I made her do because I am so horrible.

The crap she comes out with is bonkers. Neither my current girlfriend or my best female friend (known each other 20 years) can believe the bullshit.