On what format will you buy the next album?

On what format will you buy the next album?  

103 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

When the new album comes out, what format(s) will you buy it on? I'm going to get it on every format it comes on. I hope they do an exclusive 7" for certain pre-orders, like the HMV pre-order exclusive Chinese Democracy b/w Shackler's Revenge 7".

I'm not going to buy this release. IMO, the record company still owes me $35 for the defective vinyl they sold me. I also haven't listened to CD for about 5 years, and since this will be more of the same I likely won't listen much to the new album. I started watching Appetite for Democracy and turned it off out of boredom. For GNR, I'm download only at this point.

I always buy the vinyl, it's the format things sound best and it has the least amount of compression.

That being said I'll also hope it comes with a digital download so I can play it in the car, etc. If not, I'll buy the CD too (which I will buy as well if there's a bonus something or other with it).

Probably buy it on physical copy & digital like ITunes. Won't be torrenting it like a total scumbag/cheapskate.

Axl will never release music again so this thread is pointless.

Cheer up maynard, here's a tissue.

Probably buy it on physical copy & digital like ITunes. Won't be torrenting it like a total scumbag/cheapskate.

Axl will never release music again so this thread is pointless.

Cheer up maynard, here's a tissue.
I'm not sad :shrugs: Edited by maynard

I'm very surprised nobody has voted for SHM-CD yet, while standard CD has 11 votes.

Are you actually surprised, or are you just trying to sound superior for knowing what an SHM-CD is?

Personally I'll be buying it on CD for the sake of buying it and then downloading the best sounding rip I can find.