On what format will you buy the next album?

On what format will you buy the next album?  

103 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm very surprised nobody has voted for SHM-CD yet, while standard CD has 11 votes.

Are you actually surprised, or are you just trying to sound superior for knowing what an SHM-CD is?

Personally I'll be buying it on CD for the sake of buying it and then downloading the best sounding rip I can find.

I'm actually surprised, I'd think more people would be into getting as high quality music as possible.

New album, LOL...right, I'll play along just for the hell of it. I still buy everything on CD, simply because I don't like having a million music files cluttering up my computer. Plus, even if something is on my computer I always back it up - the physical CD is a good back up and saves me the trouble.

CD for the sound systems and digital for the iPod

It will be glorious, tiny. CD ll in my iPod for the gym, illegal CD ll files for the downloadin' motherfucker in me, and CD ll on vinyl for my hipster friends and our small listening parties with weed, booze, and cupcakes.

CD ll all over the place.

Edited by Rovim

id probably get a cd. hopefully there is some sort of special edition type box or something with a t shirt. usually they do that for bigger bands when there new music comes out. did they do that for CD? i know Best Buy has some sort of special box on there website right now for $110

CD for the sound systems and digital for the iPod

It will be glorious, tiny. CD ll in my iPod for the gym, illegal CD ll files for the downloadin' motherfucker in me, and CD ll on vinyl for my hipster friends and our small listening parties with weed, booze, and cupcakes.

CD ll all over the place.

I get chills down my spine of just imagining how cool this new album will be and the haterz will blow in a thousand pieces.

You should invite me to your hipster parties, man. I've got some nasty weed from the Bolivian jungle!

• Like 1

• 8 months later...