Art of Anarchy (Band w/ BBF & Weiland)

Get on down is just... brilliant !!! :bbf:

woah, i don't know that Bin Laden was a GNR member :o

People are afraid of beards. Just like tattoos in the past.

yeah but that braid is so f'n cool imo

Bumblefoot+Arrivals+Revolver+Golden+Gods

• Like 2

I doubt it will sell anything noteworthy. If it charts on the billboard that'd be an accomplishment. Scott is the biggest name, and since his name isn't in the billing, people won't know he's on this. No one in the general public cares about Ron or the bassist from Disturbed. Maybe 1000 GNR fans would get this, 1000 Scott fans, 100-200 Disturbed fans, and 100-500 people intrigued by the cover or who heard about it from the internet

Of course, I made all that up so I have no idea. Hope it does better

Just bought this album. It's really good-surprisingly so. Production is very clean and balanced and song writing is

very strong. Very melodic. Crazy that Scott Weiland tried to distance himself from this.

• Like 1

Just bought this album. It's really good-surprisingly so. Production is very clean and balanced and song writing is

very strong. Very melodic. Crazy that Scott Weiland tried to distance himself from this.

It is a lot better than his other project.

sorry, but i tried to give it a spin and i couldn't make it through the whole record. 'generic' is a word that comes to mind.

and scott is on total autopilot, which isn't a surprise, but still.

I admit that there were some generic spots as far as the music went but not totally. By todays standards it isn't generic. You can tell the points were Scott was totally on too. He may not have been really into some of the songs and went to autopilot mode. But it is better than his other project. I found that this has been one of the few albums in the past 10 years that I actually listened to all the way through.

Edited by Randy Jesus

It is a lot better than his other project.

Totally disagree. The Wildabouts album is miles and miles better than this generic, mess of an album...

Ive said it many times, and ill say it again, i can see why Axl passed on BBFs song ideas.