Art of Anarchy (Band w/ BBF & Weiland)

If Axl knew about all this during Vegas then he must be ok with it. He treated Ron great onstage, he reintroduced some material such as prostitute, Twat, yesterday's. These were songs that I believe BBF pushed for and if Axl knew then he played them for his

Last shows.

Might not be the case though. I'm not so sure that Axl himself wanted these songs played anyways,

Since it looks like he's gone I hope Axl just sticks with what he has now. No need to have 4 guitarist. The band can operate with 3.

You can say whatever you want but, if Ron was out of GN'R, once for all, he would have said something to his fans ... ;)

So, you can keep speculating ...

He did and has.

He told one of his super fans the last show in Vegas was his very last for gnr and was leaving the band.

You can say whatever you want but, if Ron was out of GN'R, once for all, he would have said something to his fans ... ;)

He did and has.

He told one of his super fans the last show in Vegas was his very last for gnr and was leaving the band.

So, Ron, the guy who, for everything and nothing, used to speak with all of his fans (by livestreams, social media, etc), when he decides to leave GN'R the only thing he does is to send a short message, in the heat of the moment, by one of his fans? It's quite credible ... :lol:

Edited by GUNNER PT

I am not doubting that he said he was quitting the band around the Vegas residency, he is known for huffing and puffing, but since then it seems he has been having one foot in and one foot out. I am sure that if Axl pushes him further he will finally make the decision and announce officially that he is out, but right now he really seems to make an effort in being able to return to GN'R if something good should happen (say, Axl actually finishing the record, or better touring terms, higher pay, or whatever Bumblefoot wants).

• Like 1

He did and has.

So, Ron, the guy who, for everything and nothing, used to speak with all of his fans (by livestreams, social media, etc), when he decides to leave GN'R the only thing he does is to send a short message, in the heat of the moment, by one of his fans? It's quite credible ... :lol:

I wouldn't be surprised if he's contractually prohibited from making such an announcement officially.
  • Like 1

I am not doubting that he said he was quitting the band around the Vegas residency, he is known for huffing and puffing, but since then it seems he has been having one foot in and one foot out. I am sure that if Axl pushes him further he will finally make the decision and announce officially that he is out, but right now he really seems to make an effort in being able to return to GN'R if something good should happen (say, Axl actually finishing the record, or better touring terms, higher pay, or whatever Bumblefoot wants).

This.

I'm sure this is an annoying question but still, this pretty much confirms Ron is out of GNR right? There's no way Axl would be cool with this. At least, I don't think he would be.

Still, its surprising they got an entire album recorded and set to go without anything coming out. That's super impressive. Ron potentially has two albums coming out this year... come on, Axl!

Since Axl doesn't want BBF on the neew album and Ron wants to create songs, then it's understandable...

The odd point is that Ron or Weiland doesn't talk about this in the past few months....

He did and has.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's contractually prohibited from making such an announcement officially.

Sounds like a really bad deal :D

He did and has.

He was edging his bets while being paid a lot of money and keeping the brand name by his side. It's hardly unimaginable

I don't disagree with that

Even in my desperate state :)

Even Axl has a history in recent times of considering the lineup as a sort of fluid thing where people are added and contribute as necesarry. So you have some guys working on music (including Tobias and Brain) and other guys touring. Bumblefoot "quitting the band" might just mean he is not willing to sign a new contract for another bout of touring, unless it doesn't conflict with his other projects. As far as Axl is concerned, in between active period, the band doesn't really exist. It is put together on an ad hoc basis as required.

Edited by SoulMonster

The only plausible explanation I can find is that he still holds the door slightly ajar for GN'R...

If you are right( and I think you are) then BBF shouldn´t be making statements about joining a new band. And he should´ve never deleted GN´R info from his twitter and facebook accounts if he is not 100% out of the band.

I don´t like these idiotic games the guy is playing. I´m tired of him being an attention whore

• Like 2

He's out and the new band with Scott were already confirmed by the admin of GNRLA who had dinner with Ron a year ago.

Personally, i think Scott is great. He was great in STP and VR. He hit the lowest with that awful Xmas album, but he's a great singer and a great performer.

Don't have much hope for guitar parts here, ron is great live n covering others. Not so much in writing music.

He's out and the new band with Scott were already confirmed by the admin of GNRLA who had dinner with Ron a year ago.

Less than a year ago, Ron was playing with GN'R ... so, probably, it was just a definitive maybe ...

I personally asked BBF if he was in or out AFTER the vegas shows. His response was "We'll See" (I posted a video of this)

If he was 100% out he would have said so. I do believe he knows Axl does things last minute, just look how he joined in '06.

If Axl calls bumble to tour when its good for him, why not?