Where's Axl ?

At the Dallas concert, Axl said he's up all night and sleeps in the day.

Don't most rock musicians do this? It seems obvious since they do concerts at night and usually are on the bus riding to the next show and because they stay up all night, they sleep most of the day.

I think that's what screws up their heads sometimes, not to mention how your body must get it's internal clock all messed up too.

I'm not a rock musician and i do the same....

I'm not screwed in the head :bitchfight:

At the Dallas concert, Axl said he's up all night and sleeps in the day.

Don't most rock musicians do this? It seems obvious since they do concerts at night and usually are on the bus riding to the next show and because they stay up all night, they sleep most of the day.

I think that's what screws up their heads sometimes, not to mention how your body must get it's internal clock all messed up too.

I'm not a rock musician and i do the same....

I'm not screwed in the head :bitchfight:

That's debatable.

As there is not much to discuss, just thought you guys may wanna know... They posted on Facebook that their sources informed that Axl is in Brazil with the Lebeis.

On their instagram accounts you can indeed see many pictures from beaches on the South-east.

As there is not much to discuss, just thought you guys may wanna know... They posted on Facebook that their sources informed that Axl is in Brazil with the Lebeis.

On their instagram accounts you can indeed see many pictures from beaches on the South-east.

They were always full of shit, why should we believe for them (or for you?)

Trying to work out where he is seems a pointless task, the guy has a load of money, free time and private jets at his disposal. He's probably been in four different countries in the time since this thread began.

Edit : maybe four was a slight exaggeration :-p

Axl is rarely seen between tours. 1994-2000, 2003-2005, 2008, etc. Its nothing new or groundbreaking....

That's because, between tours, he works really hard in his healthy lifestyle ... that's what keeps him rocking ...

I can see him spending all day at the gym and rehearsing ...