What Are You Listening To 2015.

Zint

Guest Len B'stard

Do you know where Dazey got the Marigold nickname from? :lol: And you dunno what the fuck you're chattin' about, The Supreme are the fuckin' dogs bollocks man. Although the ones you mentioned are equally fabulous

On topic:

A Quick One While He's Away - The Who

Do you know where Dazey got the Marigold nickname from? :lol: And you dunno what the fuck you're chattin' about, The Supreme are the fuckin' dogs bollocks man. Although the ones you mentioned are equally fabulous

On topic:

Of course I know where he got it from just because I'm from over here don't mean I'm a clueless bastard :lol: But considering you're not black or a poof I don't see why I can't use the Nirvana song given I had the Heart Shaped Box single on at the perfect time :D

I don't know man. It's not so much that I have some seething hatred of them or whatever but like they're always recognised as the preeminent Motown act and I just think more than anything it all just came across as the Diana Ross show (blame Berry Gordy for that I suppose).

Guest Len B'stard

On topic:

Of course I know where he got it from just because I'm from over here don't mean I'm a clueless bastard :lol: But considering you're not black or a poof I don't see why I can't use the Nirvana song given I had the Heart Shaped Box single on at the perfect time :D

I don't know man. It's not so much that I have some seething hatred of them or whatever but like they're always recognised as the preeminent Motown act and I just think more than anything it all just came across as the Diana Ross show (blame Berry Gordy for that I suppose).

I was just asking cuz although i know dear old Alf had a degree of popularity over in Oz i didn't know how much and consequently you might've been missing out on the specifics of what i've thought is quite an inspired choice of nickname, to be honest I wouldn't expect most people in England to get the reference in 2013, let alone abroad.

I see what your saying, sometimes an over-exposure can put you off even the most talented of artists but fuck me they were brilliant…and Diana Ross in them days, fuck me, fit as fuck or what? She always appeared to begging a man in her song on some level, i like a bit of that, songs are so less gentle in their invitations from women these days, don't you find? :lol: 'Come here Rudeboyboy, can you get it up?' 'Why no dear, i don't think i can anymore after that, I'm suspicious of your intentions now!' :lol:

Ever see the movie Lady Sings the Blues? You should check it out if you haven't.

On topic:

Venus - Shocking Blue

Edited by sugaraylen