What Are You Listening To 2015.

Zint

Guest Len B'stard

Just put on Charles Manson: Lie-The Love, The Terror and The Cult. What an awesome, awesome album.

It is actually pretty good isn't it? People have an aversion to it cuz it's Manson and quite frankly some of the lyrics are a bit naff (annnnd the front...is your computer...and they call....OLE EGO IS A TOO MUCH THANGG!...uh, sorry Charlie, hows that again? :lol:) but other times it's pretty spot on. Apparently he could just pick up a guitar and start putting lyrics to his playing just off the top of his head...at any given time.

Edited by sugaraylen

Guest Len B'stard

I guess because the album is kind of an expression of Charlies...world view and its that world view that has led to Sharon Tates heavily pregnant corpse to get pierced open over 100 times so it's kinda hard to seperate the two. They really hacked her to bits y'know...we treat cattle at abattoirs better.

Edited by sugaraylen

I can see that. But when I listen to the album, I enjoy it. I hope it doesn't make me sound like a sick fuck, but I like the music, and I like the vocals on it. There's no denying Charlie had talent. It's just a damn shame he planned what he planned.