Member picture thread

Snake-Pit

10407568_10153237324260688_7007052523854

Is that a Saints jersey?

No, thats an undiscovered sex symbol :lol: Thats a Diet Coke advert! I could see him in the ad sitting on a wall in white t shirt and blue jeans with a cold Diet Coke on his forehead in the summer sun while a clutch of hoes walk past giggling and Etta James kicks in like 'AHHHH DONT WAN CHU...TA BE NO SLAVE!' :lol:

Edited by Len B'stard
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

That may be the the most homoerotic paragraph I've ever read. Part penile discussion, part anal, all steamy.

• Like 2

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

That may be the the most homoerotic paragraph I've ever read. Part penile discussion, part anal, all steamy.

Do you consider the eating of oysters to be moral, and the eating of snails to be immoral?

Do you consider the eating of oysters to be moral, and the eating of snails to be immoral?

Well, I don't eat seafood and snails are kind of cute. Is that a carefully worded, Arabic sex question? Amir, you sly old fox.

Well, I don't eat seafood and snails are kind of cute. Is that a carefully worded, Arabic sex question? Amir, you sly old fox.

Arabs don't have sex questions...

Just sisters with no rights :lol:

• Like 2