Inside Out (New Pixar Film)

looks shit, pixar has run out of ideas

bugs life, toy story 1-3, finding nemo, monsters inc, incredibles = some GOAT shit

walle, up, ratatouille = signs of decline

cars, monsters university, brave, this shit = lol

Bugs Life? You hooray for tolerance!.

Didn't see any of the ones after Finding Nemo. I just don't know if I'd go to a theatre to see a Pixar flick

:rofl-lol:

Mindy's face says it all. Hilarious.

I have that show on as I get ready for work in the morning, and that guy (whatever his name is) gives me the creeps.

I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up leaving his family and marries Bruce Jenner.

Edited by DR DOOM

The two Pixar movies this year are pretty quirky, one about what goes on in a girl's head and one about "what if dinosaurs were never extinct", then next year the Nemo sequel. Disney making Wreck it Ralph & Big Hero 6 with their own CGI studio was interesting because it's almost like they're anticipating a possible break from Pixar.

The big recent moneymaker for DIsney was Frozen and that was a non-Pixar movie, and of course all the stuff going on in the Star Wars universe is going to net a huge profit, not just the sequels but all the stuff they plan to spin off to TV and home video.

I kind of hope Disney makes edgy animated & experimental films again, I mean Disney and Dali did work together once so it would be in the spirit of Walt to do something really weird and wild once in a while.

Really looking forward to this. And to the genius that said this looks like a low effort dreamworks movie, dreamworks sucks so bad. Everything they get right is turned into an infinite franchise where they milk the hell out of it: OMG Shrek's making money! Shrek 2, Shrek 3, Shrek 4, Puss in Boots Spin-Off! Puss in Boots Spin-Off TWOO!! OMG Ice Age is making money! Ice Age 2, Ice Age 3, Ice Age 4, Ice Age 5!!!!! Kung Fu Panda, Kung Fu Panda 2, Kung Fu Panda 3!!! Madagascar, Madagascar 2, Madagascar 3, Madagascar 4!!!! Penguins of Madagascar!!! The creativity level is endless.

It was a decent movie but if I were the writer I'd have Riley take antidepressants and anti-anxieties, where both Anxious and Sadness become deathly sick. Joy, Disgust and Anger go off in a psychotic episode and we are left with Riley befriending a large Indian to escape a mental hospital.

I'll send it in. :shrugs:

• Like 2

Really looking forward to this. And to the genius that said this looks like a low effort dreamworks movie, dreamworks sucks so bad. Everything they get right is turned into an infinite franchise where they milk the hell out of it: OMG Shrek's making money! Shrek 2, Shrek 3, Shrek 4, Puss in Boots Spin-Off! Puss in Boots Spin-Off TWOO!! OMG Ice Age is making money! Ice Age 2, Ice Age 3, Ice Age 4, Ice Age 5!!!!! Kung Fu Panda, Kung Fu Panda 2, Kung Fu Panda 3!!! Madagascar, Madagascar 2, Madagascar 3, Madagascar 4!!!! Penguins of Madagascar!!! The creativity level is endless.

Pixar isn't innocent of that. Toy Story 2. Cars 2. Monsters University. Toy Story 3. Finding Dory. The Incredibles 2.

Edited by bacardimayne

That's hardly milking it to the point of the examples he posted. Though there are two Toy Story shorts and I think one or two Cars ones, but not full blown theater movies like his examples.

Pixar also isn't churning them out year after year. Look how long it took for the Toy Story sequels, Monsters Uni, and Finding Dory and The Incredibles 2 aren't even out yet.

• 2 months later...