Met In Real Life

Słash

Has anyone met Downzy or Subsy or Eric Romano or Madison or HV or Mags or Slash2Baz?

How is that a group of people? :lol:

No one has met me, and the more posts like this I see, the more convinced I am no one ever will. :lol:

I guess everyone wants to meet the famous legit insider Magisme

Speaking of ARQ and Scotland, I hung out with her and her boyfriend (at the time, look at her all fancy and getting married and shit!) for a Nine Inch Nails gig in Glasgow, was a fun time. She's the only one I've met of you fuckheads though. Powerage and I have planned to go a billion of the same shows but one of us always ends up canceling. Mostly him. I think he hates me.

Took you long enough to figure that one out ;)

Let's see, I've met:

Black Sabbath

The Real McCoy

Gunsguy

Montrealer

Eric (lol)

GNRSkidRow1

Troccoli

Almost Famous

Amir

Sleeping Like An Angel

xGNRxSTARx

Dariablue

Downzy

RussTCB

ZosoRose

RickRoses

Axlrosefan4life

James Bond

Zint

Probably some others I've forgotten about too. Sorry if you're one of those people, nothing personal! :)

• Like 1

Speaking of ARQ and Scotland, I hung out with her and her boyfriend (at the time, look at her all fancy and getting married and shit!) for a Nine Inch Nails gig in Glasgow, was a fun time. She's the only one I've met of you fuckheads though. Powerage and I have planned to go a billion of the same shows but one of us always ends up canceling. Mostly him. I think he hates me.

Let's see, I've met:

Black Sabbath

The Real McCoy

Gunsguy

Montrealer

Eric (lol)

GNRSkidRow1

Troccoli

Almost Famous

Amir

Sleeping Like An Angel

xGNRxSTARx

Dariablue

Downzy

RussTCB

ZosoRose

RickRoses

Axlrosefan4life

James Bond

Zint

Probably some others I've forgotten about too. Sorry if you're one of those people, nothing personal! :)

Wow man, you met a lot of people from here, it would be great if you could tell where and how you met them.

Edited by Slash787

Let's see, I've met:

The Real McCoy

GNRSkidRow1

Troccoli

Almost Famous

Amir

Sleeping Like An Angel

Dariablue

RickRoses

Axlrosefan4life

Edited your list with people I've met. Met a few others, but like I said earlier in the thread, they don't really post.

Don't forget MSL :awesomeface:

And if we're getting technical, also met Dexter.

GNRSkidRow1, Real McCoy, Aggressive Perfector. At Philly 2012. Hung out with GNRSkidRow1 while waiting in line, wound up next to each other for the show, then met up with the others by the stage door afterwards. Chatted with Dexter briefly, too. Nice dude.

GNRSkidRow1, Real McCoy, Aggressive Perfector. At Philly 2012. Hung out with GNRSkidRow1 while waiting in line, wound up next to each other for the show, then met up with the others by the stage door afterwards. Chatted with Dexter briefly, too. Nice dude.

I was about to meet Dexter, but the security threw me out.

I was about to meet Dexter, but the security threw me out.
So would you say that, thanks to the lame-ass security, you went home?

ARQ is one of my best friends IRL. I used to shop in HMV in Glasgow a lot, back in the days when people still bought CDs and DVDs one night I was in and someone walked past who looked like a photo she'd put on the forum. I stopped this member of staff and uttered the immortal question "Are you Axl's Rocket Queen?"...

Needless to say, I'm fucking glad she was for more reasons than the subsequent 7 years of friendship...

I've also met:

AndyTheSkanker

CraigC

Bansidhe

BLSMonty

Bumblefoot

DJ Ashba

G2R_Axl

Sleeping Like An Angel

Conor

Gracii_Guns

and Sandy

Been trying to meet Dazey for about 4 years now with next to no success...

Makes you feel any better he and I have met and neither one of us remember much.
How close do you live to Kalama? Round 2 may be on the cards in a couple of months. :D

Makes you feel any better he and I have met and neither one of us remember much.
How close do you live to Kalama? Round 2 may be on the cards in a couple of months. :D

If you take another L off this fuckin' yank dont bother coming back, fuckin' disgrace :lol:

I met 2 people from mygnr that I remember. White_Raven(She doesn't post anymore) and GnFnR(I think that was his username but he doesn't post anymore either. Friends on facebook though) Both were really cool.

I met a bunch more from here and htgth back in 2006 at the Hammerstein gigs but I don't remember who.

Edited by Bono