Slash 1991 Interview And Some Live Footge From The Stockholm Show That Year!

Swedish

Cool interview I found with Slash from when GN'R where in Stockholm '91! Also some cool short proshot live footage from the 1991 show in Stockholm that I guess we will never see more of sadly!

Edited by youngswedishvinyl
  • Like 1

I just hope at some point Axl, whether on his death bed or before, decides to open the vault of all that pro shot footage. How amazing would it be to have access to all those shows, completely unmolested by shitty video/audio compression? would be incredible to see.

Edited by pugachev
  • Like 1

exactly

its been 24 years and we still cant watch anything

PURE GOLD, no one has access to it

i dont know how to solve this

THE US CONGRESS should create a law to allow access to these recordings
(i am kidding but i am not)
anything to be able to watch that
We all know Axl Rose ia a great music fan... Does anyone knows if Axl is a bootleg collector? If Axl loves bootlegs than he should understand how we feel about these recordings
:headbang:
Edited by ludurigan

exactly

We all know Axl Rose ia a great music fan... Does anyone knows if Axl is a bootleg collector? If Axl loves bootlegs than he should understand how we feel about these recordings

Dude I don't think Axl gives a fuck. He doesn't want to release it. Like when he cried betrayal when Marc released his book cause it's also about Slash and only about the old band.

Axl is an Axl fan. I'm certain he understands exactly how we feel. It's just that he doesn't care.

Edited by Rovim

exactly

Dude I don't think Axl gives a fuck. He doesn't want to release it. Like when he cried betrayal when Marc released his book cause it's also about Slash and only about the old band.

Axl is an Axl fan. I'm certain he understands exactly how we feel. It's just that he doesn't care.

i dont know man

Maybe Axl is not even aware that some of us REALLY want to watch (and to listen to) these recordings

Maybe he thinks that releasing these recordings would not make much sense --specially on the last 10 or 15 years when he was working on to make his new band and his new record successfull

Maybe next year on the illusions 25th anniversary Axl could release say 2 or 3 pro shots from 1991... One from the secret gigs pre-tour, one from the 3-hour LA show, one from some of the European dates...

And hopefully a box set with 4 CDs of early demos, outtakes studio rehearsals etc...

who knows?

I'd work on that for a very small fee if someone gives me a call