Sebastian Bach Wants Guns N’ Roses & Skid Row Reunion Tour

It has come to the point where Slash, Izzy and Duff are the new guys. The majority of the songs they play are older Guns stuff so why not take those guys and the money?

Like people say if Axl had put out another record and was doing a new one with Ron and Dj and the set reflected this...but it's not that.

Promoters might even wave riot insurance to cash in on the "GNR reunion".

If Axl takes 3 songs he has from CD era and presents them to Slash along with Izzy and Slash's material they'd have a record in no time. Izzy says it takes them 2 weeks.

It takes Izzy, Duff, and Slash 2 weeks. Not Axl. CD ll is done for how many years now? How many Chinese era songs should be released before he has realized his vision? I'd guess more than 3.

How do we know that the basic are and have been recorded and Axl is working his part now? Wouldnt that make sense... Slash is doing his thing while Axl gets his work done with Duff and Izzy working and polishing off Axls changes.... Slash can do his while on the road and during breaks on the tour.... Think about this, why announce then go do the work... The pressure may affect the process... The process could be underway and if they are satisfied with the finished product, gangbusters on the release and tour later.... Just outside the box, eh?

I thought Bach said that when Skid Rowe picked another singer this last time, that meant there was never going to be a chance of a SK reunion. I swear doesn't he remember what he said?

Also Snake Sabo says it's never going to happen. I wish it would but then again, let's face it, no 80's band is going to be as huge as they were back in the 80's.

I think if GNR ever had a reunion, yeah they would sell out in minutes, but this is Motley Crue's retirement tour and it's still going on after 2 years. Kiss never seems to retire and they do well on tour, but a lot of the 80's bands had to hey day and that's it.

Sometimes you can't go back.

If SK and GNR ever had a real reunion tour, I would definitely go, but I think Bach's time has passed.

I loved Skid Row back in the day - I especially wore out my tape of Slave to the Grind (that was such a great album) anyways I feel they achieved what they could together and it feels complete for me for their story and I'm happy that Sebastian has been able to go on to do a bunch of other stuff (Still haven't watched Gilmore Girls, maybe one day). Gun's on the other hand is kind of like an unfinished love story. Especially if things were recorded and stored away...we know it's there and we know it would be good.

• Like 1

It has come to the point where Slash, Izzy and Duff are the new guys. The majority of the songs they play are older Guns stuff so why not take those guys and the money?

Like people say if Axl had put out another record and was doing a new one with Ron and Dj and the set reflected this...but it's not that.

Promoters might even wave riot insurance to cash in on the "GNR reunion".

If Axl takes 3 songs he has from CD era and presents them to Slash along with Izzy and Slash's material they'd have a record in no time. Izzy says it takes them 2 weeks.

It takes Izzy, Duff, and Slash 2 weeks. Not Axl. CD ll is done for how many years now? How many Chinese era songs should be released before he has realized his vision? I'd guess more than 3.

How do we know that the basic are and have been recorded and Axl is working his part now? Wouldnt that make sense... Slash is doing his thing while Axl gets his work done with Duff and Izzy working and polishing off Axls changes.... Slash can do his while on the road and during breaks on the tour.... Think about this, why announce then go do the work... The pressure may affect the process... The process could be underway and if they are satisfied with the finished product, gangbusters on the release and tour later.... Just outside the box, eh?
Izzy and Duff could have some material theyve been working. Slash while in studio for Conspirators could lay down some stuff on what Izzy and Duff have done.

Axl may have a song Fortus has been working on which has Slash written riff. An Axl song like Atlas Shrugged which Fortus has worked, Slash replaces Fincks parts and solos.

So youve already got half an album there.

1. Axl/Fortus/Slash

2. Izzy/Duff/Slash

3. Izzy/Duff/Slash

4. Izzy/Duff/Slash

5. Axl/Fortus/Slash

It's kind of funny how Bach is the only person in the world who still mentions Skid Row and GnR like they're in the same league.

I was literally just thinking this. I loves me some Skid Row, but never in a million years would I consider them on the same level as GN'R.

A GnR reunion tour should have no support act. They should just go on stage 8:30 - 9:00 (how the fuck they get Axl to do that I don't know) and just rock the shit out of the venue for 2.5 hours.

It's kind of funny how Bach is the only person in the world who still mentions Skid Row and GnR like they're in the same league.

I thought the same thing when reading his comments and he's always been that way. It's delusional. It's like when Billy Corgan mentions himself along side Kurt Cobain as though they are on the same level of "legendary status". Even though I like the Pumpkins way more than Nirvana it's a delusional line of thinking.

If a GnR reunion of the original band with new album was behind door #1 and CD2 was behind door #2 I would bet all my money every single one of you who claims to want CD2 more than a reunion would walk through door #1 :lol: Stop trying so hard to convince yourself. Nobody will doubt your loyalty to Axl because you admit to wanting a reunion.

A GnR reunion tour should have no support act. They should just go on stage 8:30 - 9:00 (how the fuck they get Axl to do that I don't know) and just rock the shit out of the venue for 2.5 hours.

I thought the same thing when reading his comments and he's always been that way. It's delusional. It's like when Billy Corgan mentions himself along side Kurt Cobain as though they are on the same level of "legendary status". Even though I like the Pumpkins way more than Nirvana it's a delusional line of thinking.

If a GnR reunion of the original band with new album was behind door #1 and CD2 was behind door #2 I would bet all my money every single one of you who claims to want CD2 more than a reunion would walk through door #1 :lol: Stop trying so hard to convince yourself. Nobody will doubt your loyalty to Axl because you admit to wanting a reunion.

You and I continue to disagree on this.

I'm not kidding you, me or anyone else when I say I'd prefer the next GN'R album, no matter who is playing on it, over an Axl & Slash reuninon. The reason why I say that is because I feel like an Axl/Slash reunion of any sort would go the way of the Van Halen 2004 Tour and not the Pink Floyd Live 8 way. I have absolutely no interest in Axl & Slash going out on tour barely containing their comtempt for each other which turning in so-so to awful shows. If it went the Pink Floyd way, where they were able to set aside their difference and give a minimum of one awesome performance, I'd be all for it. I honestly don't ever see the second option happening, so I'm competely against the first one.

edit-

Totally forgot to mention that I completely agree with your other 2 points about no support act and Corgan in general.

I thought the same thing when reading his comments and he's always been that way. It's delusional. It's like when Billy Corgan mentions himself along side Kurt Cobain as though they are on the same level of "legendary status". Even though I like the Pumpkins way more than Nirvana it's a delusional line of thinking. If a GnR reunion of the original band with new album was behind door #1 and CD2 was behind door #2 I would bet all my money every single one of you who claims to want CD2 more than a reunion would walk through door #1 :lol: Stop trying so hard to convince yourself. Nobody will doubt your loyalty to Axl because you admit to wanting a reunion.

Agreed in the Corgan thing. And I'm a huge pumpkins fan.

But had Cobain not killed himself, he'd not be a legend either.

Bach got ripped a new asshole when he said to Axl "just release CD" I had to LOL at that. Skid Row reunion would be as big as Ugly Kid Joe reuniting.

Ugly Kid Joe still play..

I actually think a Skid Row reunion would be relatively successful.. I mean they wouldn't be headlining arenas or anything but I bet they could pull in a couple thousand people a show. That isn't bad these days for an old rock band.