Sebastian Bach Wants Guns N’ Roses & Skid Row Reunion Tour

It's kind of funny how Bach is the only person in the world who still mentions Skid Row and GnR like they're in the same league.

I was literally just thinking this. I loves me some Skid Row, but never in a million years would I consider them on the same level as GN'R.

A GnR reunion tour should have no support act. They should just go on stage 8:30 - 9:00 (how the fuck they get Axl to do that I don't know) and just rock the shit out of the venue for 2.5 hours.

It's kind of funny how Bach is the only person in the world who still mentions Skid Row and GnR like they're in the same league.

I thought the same thing when reading his comments and he's always been that way. It's delusional. It's like when Billy Corgan mentions himself along side Kurt Cobain as though they are on the same level of "legendary status". Even though I like the Pumpkins way more than Nirvana it's a delusional line of thinking.

If a GnR reunion of the original band with new album was behind door #1 and CD2 was behind door #2 I would bet all my money every single one of you who claims to want CD2 more than a reunion would walk through door #1 :lol: Stop trying so hard to convince yourself. Nobody will doubt your loyalty to Axl because you admit to wanting a reunion.

Thing is, I don't even believe it's on purpose. It's just that GnR and Skid Row are his perception of the late 80's and early 90's. Skid Row because he was in it and GnR because they were actually huge.

Bach got ripped a new asshole when he said to Axl "just release CD" I had to LOL at that. Skid Row reunion would be as big as Ugly Kid Joe reuniting.

Sigh. Really?

Axl reportedly made like one sarcastic comment about it. In your world that is ripping somebody a new asshole? Wow.

And your comment comparing ugly kid joe and skid row shows a lot of ignorance on your part.

I have to assume, based on your posting history, that you weren't alive during GnR's heyday.

Skid Row's first two albums were huge. Slave To the Grind reached number one on the album chart - something CD didn't even do. For a time Skid Row was probably the second most popular hard rock band in the world after GnR.

Ugly Kid Joe was a novelty band that had two semi popular songs, one being a cover.

Comparing Ugly Kid Joe to Skid Row is like saying Britney Fox was just as good as guns n roses. It is just illogical.

Skid rows first two albums are two of the best hard rock albums of the last 30 years. If you aren't familiar with them you should check them out.

And I would 100% take CD2 and no tour over a reunion tour and no album.

I couldn't care less about a reunion if a new album isn't involved.

I have zero interest in a reunion tour without new music. Zero.

Hell, I would take an EP of the CD leftovers over a reunion tour.

• Like 2

Skid row was never as big as guns were, but man sebastain could sing his ass off in the 90's.

But who was? Bon Jovi, U2 and Metallica?

Bach knows his place. And that skid row would be the opening band.

But you are 100% correct. Bach was a beast live. I just listened to a duet with him and Vince Neill doing rock n roll by led zeppelin. It's quite shocking how much better Bach is than Vince. Vince sounds like a guy who was pulled out of the audience. I actually felt bad for the guy because he got absolutely destroyed.

Promotional Idea post-CDII and pre-Reunion tour:

Get Rihanna to cover "Yesterdays" with her pal Slash. I know, I know the worst idea ever. But is it? Perhaps Axl takes his time because he is frustrated that people don't absorb all of his material the way he intended. Shake up the newer generations with RiRi rasping old Guns with a track that is straightforward and catchy.

Bach got ripped a new asshole when he said to Axl "just release CD" I had to LOL at that. Skid Row reunion would be as big as Ugly Kid Joe reuniting.

Sigh. Really?

Axl reportedly made like one sarcastic comment about it. In your world that is ripping somebody a new asshole? Wow.

And your comment comparing ugly kid joe and skid row shows a lot of ignorance on your part.

I have to assume, based on your posting history, that you weren't alive during GnR's heyday.

Skid Row's first two albums were huge. Slave To the Grind reached number one on the album chart - something CD didn't even do. For a time Skid Row was probably the second most popular hard rock band in the world after GnR.

Ugly Kid Joe was a novelty band that had two semi popular songs, one being a cover.

Comparing Ugly Kid Joe to Skid Row is like saying Britney Fox was just as good as guns n roses. It is just illogical.

Skid rows first two albums are two of the best hard rock albums of the last 30 years. If you aren't familiar with them you should check them out.

Okay.

Sigh. Really?

I disagree.

Sigh. Really?

Subhuman Race is a stronger overall album than the first self titled album, just lacks those ultra huge hits (but also lacks a *ugh* "Can't Stand the Heartache" on SR). That album is phenomenal if you haven't heard it.

Edited by HuskerTornado

Sigh. Really?

I disagree.
You would rather have a GnR tour and no album? Cool.

Sigh. Really?

Subhuman Race is a stronger overall album than the first self titled album, just lacks those ultra huge hits (but also lacks a *ugh* "Can't Stand the Heartache" on SR). That album is phenomenal if you haven't heard it.
Breakin Down is one of my favorite ballads of all time!

Not sure why Bach's tune has changed so drastically. It's not like Skid Row is doing perfectly fine without him either. They were a complete and utter embarrassment when they visited Peru. Like, really, an embarrassment so big to the point that I felt bad for them.

Didnt you hear? Axl and Slash are friends again now. So he can say he wants a GNR reunion.

Bach is friends with Axl....he wouldn't of said anything of the sort if something wasn't (at the very least) discussed at some point. He's probably starting to get the buzz out there. Whether a reunion will happen with Skid Row, not so sure....but I'd be shocked if G N' R don't reunite at this point.

And if ya'll remember....it was Bach that leaked a bunch of the news about CD well before it was released.

Edited by Kasanova King