The "Axl/Slash/Duff + 2 Mystery Players Re-banded But Not A Reunion Tour" Thread - Announcement Imminent!

So.... everyone still thinks this is happening? Have I missed something official apart from the fact that Slash said he's no longer arch enemies with Axl which led to some rumours about a "reunion" tour?

Sorry, couldn't be bothered reading through all the pages - thanks!

You haven't missed much.. Allegedly they're waiting for Slashs tour to end next week to announce the reunion tour. We do t know exactly everyone that will be involved but it appears to be a given that Axl, Slash, Duff and Dizzy are guaranteed. Some reports are saying it'll be he classic lineup reuniting with sorum and dizzy, others suggest it'll be a hybrid involving the people I previously with Richard fortus and frank ferrer.

So nothing concrete yet but I'd stay tuned...

Mods with a sense of humour? Surely not!

I used to help admin a GNR site back in the day. Believe me, there is a sense of humour. But surely not on every community.
Chinesedemocracyforum? Lol I certainly do remember that crazy place! My only time being a mod and a supermod iirc

You were a damn good one too.

Haha thanks. Interesting times indeed

• Like 1

Slash must be laughing his ass off right now. All he had to do was say "I talked to Axl" in one interview, and less than a month later, anything GNR does for the next decade will be a disappointment short of there actually being a reunion. And if the reunion is actually announced this year, I will eat my fucking hat. It's not happening guys. There is no reason to think that it's happening. This is just sad.

Slash must be laughing his ass off right now. All he had to do was say "I talked to Axl" in one interview, and less than a month later, anything GNR does for the next decade will be a disappointment short of there actually being a reunion. And if the reunion is actually announced this year, I will eat my fucking hat. It's not happening guys. There is no reason to think that it's happening. This is just sad.

I really don't think Slash is laughing his ass off if he and Axl have truly made peace. I really don't think he knew that one simple comment would make the world go crazy.

good thing GNR wasn't gonna do anything for the next decade anyway

i assume Axl is retired if no reunion

maybe a some Las Vegas show for some quick doe

I really don't think Slash is laughing his ass off if he and Axl have truly made peace. I really don't think he knew that one simple comment would make the world go crazy.

Exactly.

I'm obviously a new member here so I would like to say hi to all of you before I proceed with my post:

Hi! :D

Ok. with the formalities behind us :D, I was thinking about the following: We all know internet exploded with GNR reunion talk right after Slash confirmed he and Axl are in friendly terms again but what I always found interesting is, how did that swedish reporter knew of the fact (which made him, obviously, ask the question)? I mean, none of us here (as far as I can remember) knew per se Slash and Axl are ok now (otherwise, the reunion rumours would have started a lot earlier, right?). So, where did the reporter get the information to ask that specific question (mind you, not the usual reunion questions but "I heard you and Axl are friends again")? Was the reported sort of, advised by the Slash's PR team to ask the question? Slash wasn't surprised when he was asked about it, there was no pause or anything like that..he just answered it casually as if he expected it to be asked. Which leads me to believe there was a concrete reason for allowing the question, wheter it's simply PR for Slash or perhaps sort of a..small hint a possible reunion is in the works?

What do you guys think?

• Like 2

I'm obviously a new member here so I would like to say hi to all of you before I proceed with my post:

Ok. with the formalities behind us :D, I was thinking about the following: We all know internet exploded with GNR reunion talk right after Slash confirmed he and Axl are in friendly terms again but what I always found interesting is, how did that swedish reporter knew of the fact (which made him, obviously, ask the question)? I mean, none of us here (as far as I can remember) knew per se Slash and Axl are ok now (otherwise, the reunion rumours would have started a lot earlier, right?). So, where did the reporter get the information to ask that specific question (mind you, not the usual reunion questions but "I heard you and Axl are friends again")? Was the reported sort of, advised by the Slash's PR team to ask the question? Slash wasn't surprised when he was asked about it, there was no pause or anything like that..he just answered it casually as if he expected it to be asked. Which leads me to believe there was a concrete reason for allowing the question, wheter it's simply PR for Slash or perhaps sort of a..small hint a possible reunion is in the works?

What do you guys think?

Hmm I didn't realize that at first but now that you mention it that is odd Cuz it wasn't really common knowledge till that interview right? Why or how would some media outlet in Sweden know?

Yup, huge nail into a coffin. I've wondered whether Axl rejected him yet again and this was his way to counter.

What do you guys think?

I have a feeling that maybe that guy asked it for fun purposes and not by asking the usual question again and again. For me If I interview the hired help in Axl's band, My question to them would be If you get a chance, then will you work with Slash.

I know this question has been asked to fortus, but its not a common question, he answered and there was no follow up question to it.

Usually media like to ask the same damn thing again and again and well in most interview's you have to tell the person the questions before hand, I assume in this guy the interviewer just thought to spice it up.

But again if the whole thing is false, then why the hell is Axl or Slash not saying a word about it.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/goss/476838/wired-gun-n-roses-shirley-bassey-x-factor-miley-cyrus

Guns N' Roses: We have a hunger to return

THE original Guns N’ Roses line-up has an appetite for a reunion dinner!

Rumours have long circulated that estranged bandmates Axl Rose, Slash, Duff McKagen, Izzy Stradlin and Steven Adler are plotting a comeback.

But the classic 1987 Appetite For Destruction team would need a good feed to clear the air first.

Bassist Duff McKagen admitted: “I think it would be really healthy for all of us to get in a room together and just talk. It would be great if we could all do that – just go to dinner or something. We never got the chance to do that back in the day.”

For decades Duff, 51, and Slash, 50, didn’t speak to Axl, who formed a new GN’R line-up.

But earlier this year Duff made up with Axl, 53, and even played with the band for a few shows.

He said: “I’ve started to rekindle my relationship with Axl recently, and it’s been great for both of us. I want nothing more than just for him and I to sit down and talk. We’re both grown men now and realise what we were p***ed off about in our 20s is just folly.

“Or you simply mis-remember something, and build it up in your rear-view mirror to be this big huge thing, and it’s probably not.”

Rock rivals Scott Weiland, 48, and Mötley Crüe bassist Nikki Sixx, 56, reckon Guns N’ Roses will reunite, and there’s talk of a new studio album.

But it’s not clear if rhythm guitarist Izzy, 53, and drummer Steven, 50, will be part of it.

Notoriously tricky Axl wants Richard Fortus, 49, and Frank Ferrer, 49, from the Chinese Democracy era lineup to stay on.

Sounds like we are a little way off from being in Paradise City again.

Edited by fora

Slash Hints At Guns N Roses Reunion Tour?

http://www.alternativenation.net/slash-hints-at-guns-n-roses-reunion-tour/

Slash2Baz from Slash France is reporting that he spoke to Slash a few days ago, and Slash revealed to him that he will not be doing a solo tour next summer. While Slash will record a new album with the Conspirators and Myles Kennedy in the spring, it appears that a full tour and release push will not be possible immediately after this since Myles Kennedy will be working with Alter Bridge, with Slash2Baz also hinting at Slash telling him about some other plans that he cant say more about right now.

Bad Rain was played tonight in Prague. Talked to Slash a little bit there. Plans for 2016 changed a little bit. Hellwithin filming early 2016, then new Conspirators record in the spring then NO CONSPIRATORS tour cause Myles has to go back to AB until the end of 2016. So 2016 will be an AB year. I cant say more right now. ;)

He added, I dont believe rumors man. I talk to people who are reliable sources, in this case its Slash himself. I wont tell what he told me. Im just saying no conspirators tour next summer. Thats it. He can be busy with many things like his new movie. ;) ps: if guys from alternativenation could read this: please DO NOT say what im not saying in your articles.

Quoted you directly buddy!

• Like 1

Super Bowl 50 Halftime Show:

Anyone think it is possible? As far as I know They have not announced the performer yet... Jungle is played in almost every stadium every game... They would have enough time to blast out Jungle and Paradise City...

DO YOU KNOW WHERE THE FUCK YOU ARE!??!?!?!?!?

Slash Hints At Guns N Roses Reunion Tour?

Slash2Baz from Slash France is reporting that he spoke to Slash a few days ago, and Slash revealed to him that he will not be doing a solo tour next summer. While Slash will record a new album with the Conspirators and Myles Kennedy in the spring, it appears that a full tour and release push will not be possible immediately after this since Myles Kennedy will be working with Alter Bridge, with Slash2Baz also hinting at Slash telling him about some other plans that he cant say more about right now.

Bad Rain was played tonight in Prague. Talked to Slash a little bit there. Plans for 2016 changed a little bit. Hellwithin filming early 2016, then new Conspirators record in the spring then NO CONSPIRATORS tour cause Myles has to go back to AB until the end of 2016. So 2016 will be an AB year. I cant say more right now. ;)

He added, I dont believe rumors man. I talk to people who are reliable sources, in this case its Slash himself. I wont tell what he told me. Im just saying no conspirators tour next summer. Thats it. He can be busy with many things like his new movie. ;) ps: if guys from alternativenation could read this: please DO NOT say what im not saying in your articles.

Quoted you directly buddy!

Nice find! Was gonna report the article but ya got it in first!

I'm expecting an announcement soon... But it seems like it's a done deal that old gnr is coming back

Who's not sleeping the next 48 hours?

lol me. Although they may wait til Black Friday to announce it but idk.. It's gotta be coming this week.

It's not going to happen

hope you two are both prepared to be disappointed again lol... Somethings happening this week