The "Axl/Slash/Duff + 2 Mystery Players Re-banded But Not A Reunion Tour" Thread - Announcement Imminent!

Lol @ a certain poster on here crying because "I don't want to see guys in their 50's play songs they wrote 30 years ago". This is potentially the best guns n roses news since the Illusion tours ended, but we have to listen to a couple of people piss and moan about it.

Obviously we all would want a reunion album as well, but Shit let's just take it one thing at a time for now. Seeing Axl and Slash together again on stage is worth far more than ANY NUgnr album anyways.

Edited by Iron MikeyJ
  • Like 2

GN'R camp has 100% responsability about not shooting down these rumours.

I gotta agree here. Up until recently, I thought "Well, it's not really their responsibility to shoot down every rumor that pops up" but now that pretty much every where on the planet is saying it, it might be time for them to shoot it down if there's no truth to it.

• Like 1

I gotta agree here. Up until recently, I thought "Well, it's not really their responsibility to shoot down every rumor that pops up" but now that pretty much every where on the planet is saying it, it might be time for them to shoot it down if there's no truth to it.

At least it's gotta be a shared responsibility ;)

With who? Slash?

Nah........ It's not on the guy who has nothing to do with the GN'R "brand" to deny things like this if it's not happening.

It is growing into something they ought to address, but really they're all sourcing dish nation. Any history on them as far as their credibility? Especially with insider knowledge? The fact Guns has let this roll on so long, essentially since Slash said they were speaking, is the single thing giving this credibility.

With who? Slash?

Nah........ It's not on the guy who has nothing to do with the GN'R "brand" to deny things like this if it's not happening.

So who did you think had responsibility before the rumours grew so massive?

In any reunion of parties each party has a shared responsibility...that is how I see it.

It is growing into something they ought to address, but really they're all sourcing dish nation. Any history on them as far as their credibility? Especially with insider knowledge? The fact Guns has let this roll on so long, essentially since Slash said they were speaking, is the single thing giving this credibility.

I meant to comment on this yesterday and forgot.

DishNation is kind of like TMZ here in the US. They have a TV show that airs everyday in pretty much every market. I've never watched it because again, it's the same as TMZ. Any tme I've seen promo spots for it, they're always like "JUSTIN BEIBER HAS A NEW GIRL AND (whoever he was dating before) IS PISSED!" or "TAYLOR SWIFT WAS LOOKING GOOOOOOOOD LAST NIGHT AT (whatever event) WE'VE GOT THE VIDEO!"

I'm assuming their show today will have something on this which won't be more than them just reading their own story but if I happen to catch it, I let everyone know if there's more info.

For now, Slash has nothing to do with GNR's current affairs so it's not really his responsibility. The owners of the GNR brand should speak. Not their ex-guitarist.

150% this.

With who? Slash?

In any reunion of parties each party has a shared responsibility...that is how I see it.

The people who own the brand have a responsibilty to manage it, not anyone who's been in the band in the past.

For now, Slash has nothing to do with GNR's current affairs so it's not really his responsibility. The owners of the GNR brand should speak. Not their ex-guitarist.

He started it all, albeit probably inadvertantly. And the rumours is equally about him as about Axl. He is also negativelly affected by the rumours. At first I thought he was the only one who should deny the rumours, otherwise anyone could strongarm anyone to have to go out publicly and deny any rumours one might decide to feed the press, but now, with the rumours growing this large, from a business perspective, I think it is time for GN'R to do it, too.

With who? Slash?

The people who own the brand have a responsibilty to manage it, not anyone who's been in the band in the past.

But again, this isn't ONLY about GN'R it is ALSO about every other parties involved in the reunion rumours ;) Slash has a brand to manage, too. Clearly you see that?

Edited by SoulMonster

He started it all, albeit probably inadvertantly. And the rumours is equally about him as about Axl. He is also negativelly affected by the rumours. At first I thought he was the only one who should deny the rumours, otherwise anyone could strongarm anyone to have to go out publicly and deny any rumours one might decide to feed the press, but now, with the rumours growing this large, from a business perspective, I think it is time for GN'R to do it, too.

With who? Slash?

But again, this isn't ONLY about GN'R it is ALSO about every other parties involved in the reunion rumours ;) Slash has a brand to manage, too. Clearly you see that?

You're missing the point. Slash's brand isn't the one being damaged if this isn't true.

Absolutely no one on Earth is going to come out of this saying "Boy, what an asshole Slash is!". They're all going to say "Wow, I can't believe that asshole Axl fucked up the reunion when we were so close!". I'm not saying it's fair, but I'm saying that's what's going to happen.

If this isn't happening, it is 100% on TB/Axl/Del/Whatever small child runs their social media to shoot this down immediately.

• Like 2

With who? Slash?

You're missing the point. Slash's brand isn't the one being damaged if this isn't true.

Ah, I was thinking more in moral responsibility. If we are only looking at who will lose the most (surely Slash and the Constipators do not benefit from rumours saying Slash will leave to join GN'R again, so they lose some, too) from the rumours continuing, then, yes, I agree with you, it is GN'R and they should therefore from a business perspective make a comment.

This sort of ties in with one of the reasons I speculated for Slash starting rumours and then refusing to deny them: He has nothing really to lose from them but they might hurt Axl. I hope he isn't such an asshole, though.

Edited by SoulMonster

Who cares about whether he can sing or not? A reunion is more about the visual aspects of them being together again, and for people to be able to brag that they, too, saw the classic Guns live. It has ZERO to do with music. It's not like they will release more music together. It is pure cash-grab and nostalgia.