Rocket Queen vs. Queen's "Flash Theme"

Haha you might be surprised flash(the album) is absolutely horrid can't believe I actually bought a piece of crap like that back in the day, I actually think it could be considered one of the worst albums ever made.

Edited by grouse

Haha you might be surprised flash(the album) is absolutely horrid can't believe I actually bought a piece of crap like that back in the day, I actually think it could be considered one of the worst albums ever made.

It's got some great stuff on there, most notably the In the death cell/Execution of Flash/The Kiss suite.

It's got some great stuff on there, most notably the In the death cell/Execution of Flash/The Kiss suite.

It's got some decent stuff on there, but it's not a regular album by any means.

Not as bad as you make it out to be. It's a decent album.