Axl Rose WILL NOT BE A GUEST on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' for Tuesday, January 5th

Axl's appearance on Kimmel was cancelled when the mechanical dolphin Axl was due to ride in on malfunctioned in dress rehearsal after it was discovered that Fernando had been too busy giving tapes of an aborted reunion recording session to his friends in Brazil to be bothered doing any quality assurance testing on the dolphin.

Axl's appearance on Kimmel was cancelled when the mechanical dolphin Axl was due to ride in on malfunctioned in dress rehearsal after it was discovered that Fernando had been too busy giving tapes of an aborted reunion recording session to his friends in Brazil to be bothered doing any quality assurance testing on the dolphin.

LMFAO. Imagine being someone who after 20 years is now interested again in GNR due to the reunion,then they come on here and read that.

• Like 1

LMFAO. Imagine being someone who after 20 years is now interested again in GNR due to the reunion,then they come on here and read that.

Only relaying what I heard, Rancid...You'll always be Rancid to me...

Just so I'm not being misinterpreted:

All I was told that Axl will not be on tomorrow night's episode of Jimmy Kimmel. This does not imply that it was canceled. Perhaps his appearance has been moved. Maybe it was never officially confirmed between the two sides. No one outside of the two camps (Axl's and Jimmy's) knows for sure. I'm just passing along information as it's been reported to me.

My intent here is to help quell any disappointment or frustration had the impression that Axl was making an appearance remained in tact before the show. Personally, I'd rather know ahead of time than find out by watching tomorrow night's episode and be disappointed.

• Like 1

Old timer on here,I take it? No worries,someone on here thought I was serious when I said the new Axl interview would be released via the GNR friendster page with an alert sent out over AOL instant messenger. I guess you can't expect everyone to keep up with Fernando,Brazil and all the other amusing discussion topics that took place during GNR down time.

After the Kimmel cancellation I've a really bad feeling about all this, I feel like its all gonna fall apart and we'll all end up back a square one, like 97/98, except this time there won't be an attempt to move forward, Guns N'Roses will cease to exist.. Call me a pessimist, but its possible.

Old timer on here,I take it? No worries,someone on here thought I was serious when I said the new Axl interview would be released via the GNR friendster page with an alert sent out over AOL instant messenger. I guess you can't expect everyone to keep up with Fernando,Brazil and all the other amusing discussion topics that took place during GNR down time.

2004 on HTGTH was dark...real dark, man....

All I was told that Axl will not be on tomorrow night's episode of Jimmy Kimmel. This does not imply that it was canceled. Perhaps his appearance has been moved. Maybe it was never officially confirmed between the two sides. No one outside of the two camps (Axl's and Jimmy's) knows for sure. I'm just passing along information as it's been reported to me.

My intent here is to help quell any disappointment or frustration had the impression that Axl was making an appearance remained in tact before the show. Personally, I'd rather know ahead of time than find out by watching tomorrow night's episode and be disappointed.

Thank you for the time and efford of getting it out.

Indeed lets know before the shows and before hundreds of fans are getting out of bed early(europe) to see the entire show and nothing happens on their work days.

Thanks Downzy

Between Rolling Stone and Amy telling people to watch Kimmel,I'm willing to bet it was at one point confirmed. I doubt Axl's sister posts anything like that without his knowledge. I'm betting it's either a smoke screen or the appearance was moved so Coachella could break the news.

After the Kimmel cancellation I've a really bad feeling about all this, I feel like its all gonna fall apart and we'll all end up back a square one, like 97/98, except this time there won't be an attempt to move forward, Guns N'Roses will cease to exist.. Call me a pessimist, but its possible.

Anything is possible, but remember that there's still a lot of evidence that things will still happen. You don't put yourself in this position (i.e advertising dollars spent, contracts signed, rumours allowed to fester) and then pull out unless you're fine with financial ruin.

As Axl said in his tweet the other day, nothing has been confirmed other than his love for taco bell. Perhaps Kimmel just wasn't going to be the place to confirm the plans that are already in motion.