GUNS N' ROSES TO PLAY COACHELLA APRIL 2016 - CONFIRMED!

I've been hearing Glastonbury, Isle of Wight and Slane

I dont see them doing Glastonbury, but Download suddenly has a French edition this year, which is still missing one headliner, who will be announced this month. Same goes for the Rockavaria festival in Munich, they will drop new acts shortly. Pinkpop festival in Netherlands is missing a headliner, Hellfest as well. I can see them doing a few of those, and reportedly a show on the Graspop Metal Meeting grounds, AC/DC played there last year. It can accomodate 50k+ ppl a day easily, same goes for the Hockenheim racetrack

Their source is Trunk's blog which is speculation on Trunk's part. Plausible, but not concrete.
Yeah but it's believable. Trunk is one of the few legit sources we have right now. I'd believe him over just about anybody.

If Adler was locked in don't you think it would have been confirmed by now? Yeah.. Because he isn't

Edited by Billsfan

Jimmy Kimmel is irrelevant, his show is silly, BUT the fact that Axl didn't attend a show he was supposed to be in is sending bad vibes to the casual fans who still think Axl cancels concerts very often. That kind of thing can hurt ticket sales if there's a tour.

I highly doubt very many casual fans were even aware that he was going to be on Jimmy Kimmel.

Jimmy Kimmel is irrelevant, his show is silly, BUT the fact that Axl didn't attend a show he was supposed to be in is sending bad vibes to the casual fans who still think Axl cancels concerts very often. That kind of thing can hurt ticket sales if there's a tour.

I highly doubt very many casual fans were even aware that he was going to be on Jimmy Kimmel.

And I just as highly doubt that Axl and Slash will have any trouble selling every ticket to whatever tour they do.

I wonder just how scared Slash got when Axl suddenly canceled on the Kimmel show. You know he's gotta be so worried about Axl's behavior.

we don't even know why Axl canceled. Could have been a band decision. Could be to set something bigger up.

That Metal Show has been cancelled for a while now.

It is not. I'm tempted to call you names but I won't cause I'll get banned. Thats a typical MYGNR lie that you're pulling out of your ass. It doesn't air year round. It'll be back at some point this year. So stop spreading blatantly untrue "facts."

It is not. I'm tempted to call you names but I won't cause I'll get banned. Thats a typical MYGNR lie that you're pulling out of your ass. It doesn't air year round. It'll be back at some point this year. So stop spreading blatantly untrue "facts."

you really a Trunk fanboy aren't you? :lol:

Btw you are right, though

I'm glad he cancelled Kimmel. Kimmel's show is cheesy as hell, and Axl would have gotten at most 10 minutes. Maybe he should do that Metal Show with Slash and Duff - I think that would be more appropriate.

Kimmel is the only us late night host who is actually funny...Jimmy Fallon is a nice guy but he is not funny...he never was...i still remember his 2002 vma hosting and its still surprising for me that his late night show is Nr 1 now. The only interesting thing about fallon is that he is\ was a nugnr maniac. He was totally into the axl\buckethead collab. Edited by maxpax

Not really. I like the guy but if he fell off a bridge I wouldn't kill myself too. I just don't like the way he gets slandered here for actually being right and professional about everything he said. And for just spreading ridiculous lies about him. No I'm not married to the guy, but he's good at what he does so if I see something said thats not true about him here, I'll remedy it.

Not really. I like the guy but if he fell off a bridge I wouldn't kill myself too. I just don't like the way he gets slandered here for actually being right and professional about everything he said. And for just spreading ridiculous lies about him. No I'm not married to the guy, but he's good at what he does so if I see something said thats not true about him here, I'll remedy it.

I like how everyone is confused how to split into factions now. Are we turning into the Trunk nutswingers and the posters that hate him. Very confusing times indeed.

Nightrain Fan Sale - Coachella

It's official! Guns N' Roses is headlining the second night of Coachella, and because you're an official member of Nightrain, YOU get access to an allotment of tickets set aside exclusively for Nightrain ONLY!

The Nightrain fan sale starts on Wednesday, 1/06 at 11:00am PST. At that time, you'll have access to the link below.

Once on the site, all you'll need to do is choose the weekend you'd like to attend*, and enter your fan sale code when prompted. Please remember, you will not have access to the tickets until 11:00am PST.

*If you'd like to use your code to purchase tickets for both weekends, please see our note further down.

Fan Sale Tickets: https://coachella-gnr.frontgatetickets.com/

To find your unique fan sale code, head over to your ACCOUNT DASHBOARD and find the section labeled EXTERNAL CODES. This code will be available starting at 10:00am PST on 1/06. Your code will be good for BOTH weekends.

Having trouble finding your code? Check out our EXAMPLE.

Your paid membership gets you exclusive access to GA tickets. If you want Coachella VIP tickets, you'll need to purchase them outside of the fan sale. All fans are limited to 2 tickets per weekend (4 tickets total).

Please note, all tickets are sold on the FrontGate platform. For the smoothest experience, we suggest making a FrontGate account prior to the fan sale.

*Trying to purchase tickets for both weekends? You can do this in one of two ways...

Once tickets go on-sale (11:00am), click on Weekend 1, put in your code, add tickets to your cart, GO BACK to the home page, click on Weekend 2, put in your code again and add tickets to your cart. Thus, purchasing 4 tickets ( for each weekend) all in one transaction.

Once tickets go on-sale (11:00am), click on Weekend 1, put in your code, add tickets to your cart, purchase the tickets. Then, go back to the home page, click on Weekend 2, put in the same code and purchase tickets for that weekend.

Please note, codes are for paid members only. Any codes used by outside Nightrain members will be nullified.

If you have any questions about the Nightrain fan sale, please contact Wonderful Union at help.wonderfulunion.com.

#GnFnR

Edited by gunsguy