Do You Think Slash and Duff Had Demands When They Signed for a Reunion?

Duff is very intelligent and handles finance very well. I am sure Axl. Slash, Duff get and equal amount of $$$$$$$. Then the throw the other guys some bread crumbs for playing, as Axl calls them, "additional musicians". That said, the bread crumbs are probably pretty tasty on a tour of this magnitude.

No way Trash and Douche McKagen get equal money.

Good to see you, Fernando.

Duff is very intelligent and handles finance very well. I am sure Axl. Slash, Duff get and equal amount of $$$$$$$. Then the throw the other guys some bread crumbs for playing, as Axl calls them, "additional musicians". That said, the bread crumbs are probably pretty tasty on a tour of this magnitude.

I love when the autistic guys post lol

I have to imagine they did. Obviously not as many as I thought (I would have thought Sorum, I would have thought no NuGuns), but they must have had some. The one that springs to mind would be the late thing, which I'm sure is written in a contract somewhere must go on at an acceptable hour, cause they always hated that. I would think maybe a "Axl must sound good/get in shape" but honestly that might be natural, assuming Axl would do that knowing the stakes. They probably needed some updates though that he wasn't just BSing the whole thing. I'm sure his involvement was key.

After what's transpired, honestly I can't think of what else they could demand. Obviously not control, obviously not band members. After what's happened, I have to imagine Slash signed on with the knowledge it could be embarrassing but the money was just too good after the divorce.

I hope they did say Axl must sound good. Or it will be embarrassing for all involved.

Or volcano lol

You have to remember that when people point out the fact that Axl is ''better now than he used to be'' (which is true), he is still going on at 10-10:30pm which is about one hour later than Slash and Duff are used to, and one hour later than the time on the ticket. It is just he no longer waits for 11pm or worse! Now, Slash is a consummate professional. Could I see Slash and Duff waiting for Axl now? No.

You have to remember that when people point out the fact that Axl is ''better now than he used to be'' (which is true), he is still going on at 10-10:30pm which is about one hour later than Slash and Duff are used to, and one hour later than the time on the ticket. It is just he no longer waits for 11pm or worse! Now, Slash is a consummate professional. Could I see Slash and Duff waiting for Axl now? No.

Yeah, but if they know consistently they'll be going at 10, and that doesn't affect late fees, I don't see them having a problem. Slash goes on at 9, so its just an hour. I believe they must know that Axl has to go on before whenever will apply late fees, or no later than 10. I'm fine with a show starting at 10 and ending at 1.

Yeah, but if they know consistently they'll be going at 10, and that doesn't affect late fees, I don't see them having a problem. Slash goes on at 9, so its just an hour. I believe they must know that Axl has to go on before whenever will apply late fees, or no later than 10. I'm fine with a show starting at 10 and ending at 1.

Slash and Duff are both sober now. I don't think that they are interested in getting wasted backstage while waiting for Axl to show up and would have definitely made demands about punctuality issues. Axl may not be dealing with Bumblefoot or Ashba anymore..he could be dealing with two opinionated alpha males who are there to protect the legacy of GNR.

If Slash and Duff are accepting of Axl's inconsistent behaviour on tour or at a single concert, then they deserve no respect after all the venom that they have spewed out about him since the late 90's. They will come across as a duo of spineless bum kissers.

Edited by sonofnazareth

Slash and Duff are both sober now. I don't think that they are interested in getting wasted backstage while waiting for Axl to show up and would have definitely made demands about punctuality issues. Axl may not be dealing with Bumblefoot or Ashba anymore..he could be dealing with two opinionated alpha males who are there to protect the legacy of GNR.

If Slash and Duff are accepting of Axl's inconsistent behaviour on tour or at a single concert, then they deserve no respect after all the venom that they have spewed out about him since the late 90's. They will come across as a duo of spineless bum kissers.

I'm just saying. He didn't go on earlier with Duff. It'll be no different with Slash. They'll arrive to the venue later. Slash and Duff can hang out, there'll be tons of press for them to do. Friends backstage. I don't see why Axl will change that much, and I think Slash will accept that Axl will be consistent at 10, or earlier. At least, after everything that's happened, thats what I'd assume he'd accept.