Rocklahoma 2016 (GN'R Not Playing)

Always thought of Rocklahoma as a festival of washed up hair bands.........Hate to think a Guns reunion would be a part of that.....

Ummm...they are a washed up hair band even if we don't like that cold hard truth. But I will take their 87-91 catalogue over any of the "relevant" rubbish today.

Always thought of Rocklahoma as a festival of washed up hair bands.........Hate to think a Guns reunion would be a part of that.....

GNR headlined it in 2013, along side Alice In Chains and Korn

You mean NuGuns? As I said a festival for washed up hair bands........... ;) ..................... :P

Ummm...they are a washed up hair band even if we don't like that cold hard truth. But I will take their 87-91 catalogue over any of the "relevant" rubbish today.

Like I said I hate to look at Guns that way.......... :lol:.............but even if true I think a reunion tour will be a hot ticket so maybe they don't need to do nostalgia festivals like Rocklahoma.......... :shrugs:

rocklahoma is a terrible festival for a regrouped GNR to headline..they are much bigger than that. I wish they would just play stadiums as headliners instead of playing to festival crowds. I saw a reunited Emerson, Lake and Palmer headline a festival and although they were great, a lot of the people were there to see bands who played a different style of rock music. I wished that they would have played in a large arena and feel the same about GNR. Nothing can beat the atmosphere of an arena/stadium concert full of only GNR fans who can't wait for the opening act to get off the stage.