Is Chris Pitman OUT?

I think they're just trying to keep people guessing on the lineup beyond Axl, Slash, and Duff. We already had confirmation from Pitman, several times, that he was still in the band and would be at Coachella. Seeing as they've already started rehearsals, I don't see the lineup changing at all.

• Like 1

I think they're just trying to keep people guessing on the lineup beyond Axl, Slash, and Duff. We already had confirmation from Pitman, several times, that he was still in the band and would be at Coachella. Seeing as they've already started rehearsals, I don't see the lineup changing at all.

Maybe he got a call that he prematurely confirmed himself and he's now mad at Team Complaints and Axl. :P Edited by username

He will be there, but the funny thing is that he is in the "band" since 1998 and he can't even express himself as a member of the band. Basically the Management told him to shut the fuck up and told him that Axl, Slash and Duff are Guns N' Roses.

But the question is why the management told him to shut up about it? 90% of the people don't even know who the hell he is nor they care about him and him being out of the band would make no different to anyone.

What´s the point to keep people guessing? If they want to create hype I think they should come up something else other than a silly guessing game about who is in the band.

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/guns-n-roses-keyboardist-erases-coachella-comments-from-his-social-media-sites/

Chris Pitman has removed GNR info from his social media.

My opinion........less Pitman...........MORE Izzy and Steven!

He's only letting out steam... Axl removed him from his Joke forwarding email list. He didn't get his morning cracking of jokes.

I don't think so.

I don't get ppl upset of having pitman in the band. I can't be worst than Teddy Zig Zag

I hope his ass is gone..

There is ZERO need for Synths over Classic Guns songs except that one part of Paradise City.. It detracts from the songs.

Dizzy is more than capable of covering and unnecessary noise.

He looks like a moron up there with his tilting Synth

The spirit of GnR is a lean raw kick ass rock band. It doesn't need 8 people up on stage like Slipknot

Teddy wasn't a member and was only up onstage for a couple of songs per show for one tour

• Like 2