What Are You Listening To 2016

Black Sabbath

9 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Carmelita - Warren Zevon

Keep listening to this song over and over and over.  Wonder what its about.

How is he so overlooked? That song is fucking great. My Shit's Fucked Up is great. Lawyers Guns and Money is great. This guy is great.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, J Dog said:

How is he so overlooked? That song is fucking great. My Shit's Fucked Up is great. Lawyers Guns and Money is great. This guy is great.

I fuckin got into him through GG Allin of all people :lol:  I almost hate saying that in case someone reading was gonna give his shit a chance but then doesnt because they think hes some mad mongrel rolling around in his own shit, i just remember GG singing Carmelita and thinking wow, those are some of the best lyrics I've ever heard.

23 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

I fuckin got into him through GG Allin of all people :lol:  I almost hate saying that in case someone reading was gonna give his shit a chance but then doesnt because they think hes some mad mongrel rolling around in his own shit, i just remember GG singing Carmelita and thinking wow, those are some of the best lyrics I've ever heard.

You know as fucked up as GG was, he had good taste. Singing Zevon songs, and he was known to even sing Hank Williams songs.

on topic:

• Like 1

you're killing me! this movie was filmed where i went to high school...wayyy before my time but of course everyone there had the album :P

memories.... :D

this is probably my fave from that album:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=del+shannon+runaway

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

you're killing me! this movie was filmed where i went to high school...wayyy before my time but of course everyone there had the album :P

memories.... :D

this is probably my fave from that album:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=del+shannon+runaway

Did you live in a fuckin' film studio or something? :lol:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Did you live in a fuckin' film studio or something? :lol:

LOL no but there have been quite a few movies filmed in Petaluma ( where i went to high school. ) Explorers, Peggy Sue Got Married and Inventing The Abbots are some that come to mind :D

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose