04/08/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

James Bond

Not sure what they were yesterday. I had a chance to buy 4 in sect 11 for 250 each.

I know you may not want to use SH, but if you don't have any luck tomorrow, there are 2 for Friday night on there in section 11, row Z for $270 each. $636 and change total using basic delivery. And no, they aren't mine :) lowest price for lower bowl tix for Friday on SH at the moment.

Fuck no.

Fuck no...what? That's a really good price imo at the moment. Ten percent over face is good at this point.

Because you are new and your only posts are about stubhub

Hmmmmmm

Not sure what they were yesterday. I had a chance to buy 4 in sect 11 for 250 each.

I know you may not want to use SH, but if you don't have any luck tomorrow, there are 2 for Friday night on there in section 11, row Z for $270 each. $636 and change total using basic delivery. And no, they aren't mine :) lowest price for lower bowl tix for Friday on SH at the moment.

Fuck no.

Fuck no...what? That's a really good price imo at the moment. Ten percent over face is good at this point.
Because you are new and your only posts are about stubhub

Hmmmmmm

You have a point (about me being new)...but trust me I'm just a dude in Indiana who loves GnR (just like you're a dude in MI that loves GnR :) and happened to have info I though that one poster might be interested in. I've been following this forum for some time I just ever have had anything of value to add.

Still kicking myself for not buying the VIP GA seats for $650 each. This process sucks.

exactly, you could have bought maybe 4 tickets for each show, and basically sold 3 and kept 1 for yourself and got to see the show for free and basically had your vacation paid for based on what they are going for on Stubhub

Except none of those GA tix are actually selling on SH. They are being listed, but no one is buying yet. We'll see how the secondary market shakes out once the shows actually sell out.

there have been several GA's sold at around $1,000.00, there was a pair of VIP GA's sold at $1,475.00

Keep on trying guys! I just got some in section 9! Took me an hour of refreshing the page everytime I was rejected, but I finally got them. I bought 3 in section 9 row G seats 1-3. Not slash's side but oh well.

Were they $100 less earlier this week? If so I'll pass but I'm glad you get to go. I'm only going if I can get $80 or $125 seats tomorrow.

Keep on trying guys! I just got some in section 9! Took me an hour of refreshing the page everytime I was rejected, but I finally got them. I bought 3 in section 9 row G seats 1-3. Not slash's side but oh well.

Were they $100 less earlier this week? If so I'll pass but I'm glad you get to go. I'm only going if I can get $80 or $125 seats tomorrow.

I think they were $50 less earlier this week. Oh well....figured it would be worth it for the Friday show...not the saturday...lol

First off I have not been or seen the building other than pictures on the internet. This is based of my opinion alone.

Looking at the construction interior pictures and the live feed camera off the arena's website this arena looks very very similar to an arena I am pretty familiar with. I live in Minnesota and in St. Paul we have the Xcel Energy Center where our hockey team the Wild play and it hosts a lot of major concerts. I can't help but notice how damn near identical this stadium looks like the Xcel on the inside. It looks like they started this project with the blueprint of The Xcel. So that being I think many of us will be just fine. The Xcel has lower seating a mid seating of about 8-10 rows we call "club" seating than the upper seating. During hockey games the Xcel hold about 19,000 people so a concert can house a few more. The Las Vegas arena looks layed out the exact same way as the X and is said to hold around 20,000 people. The Xcel is known around the NHL as one of the best buildings for hockey and Las Vegas is pushing for a hockey team so it would not surprise me at all that Vegas would copy the Xcel.

So I have been to a number of concerts at the Xcel and sat all over the place there and I would say 3/4's of the building when the stage is set at one end of the arena are all pretty good seats. Around 2005 I saw ACDC's Black Ice tour and was midway up the nose bleeds and almost as far away from the stage as I could be and that was the only time I was a bit bummed of my seats. Compared to other arenas they were great but the performers were starting to get a little small however the sound was awesome. Last summer I was 15 rows from stage for Motely and that was absolutely incredible, but there was assigned seats so I didn't have to deal with the general admission B.S. that usually comes with it. Probably one of the best concert experiences I ever had. The lower bowl viewing at the X is fantastic and you will be shocked at how close you actually are and the view you have. I scored section 6 about 12 rows up and I am thrilled I got those seats based onto the concerts I have been to at the Xcel.

Does everyone want to be as close as they can to stage? Well of course. However reading a few of these posts I catch the drift many might not be super thrilled with their seats according to what they see on the chart and I a hoping to throw some insight the best I can to ease some minds. Since not many have been inside the actual arena I am just trying to play detective a bit to help out. If others have been at the Xcel Energy Center and can chime in whether you think I am full of it or agree with me I would love to hear others opinions as well. Hope some of this helps a few people out or at least eases their mind.

• Like 1

While I'm at it...you may want to try the pre-sale again I was getting no tix earlier, but I just tried again and pulled some up....

Here's the password: AEGGnFnR

See I'm not a stubhub shill :(

Yep,just pulled up P1,Row S,Section 13,seat 22 for $390.35. I put it back as that's too much for me. I hope a Gunner snaps it up! What is the mark up on that ticket from earlier this week?

Edited by Subtle Signs

While I'm at it...you may want to try the pre-sale again I was getting no tix earlier, but I just tried again and pulled some up....

Here's the password: AEGGnFnR

See I'm not a stubhub shill :(

Yep,just pulled up P1,Row S,Section 13,seat 22 for $390.35. I put it back as that's too much for me. I hope a Gunner snaps it up! What is the mark up on that ticket from earlier this week?

I hope the stadiums are half empty for those prices.. assholes...

Art made by a good friend of mine -Yun Yun- from "My World Guns n' Roses" in Facebook:

12522977_929961140424490_255542017457584

Awesome.

REAL Guns N' Roses are back. :)

Still surreal that Axl and Slash will share the same stage again. If Axl delivers a good performance I'll be so happy for this comeback. First Guns n' Roses (the band) concerts since 1993 will be EPIC.

The Stones were charging 600 tops for arena shows

This is comparable to the Eagles probably

Prices suck, but at least it isn't like the stones

It is pretty damn close.. $390 bucks?? And as much as I loved Guns N' Roses, they aren't even in the same stratosphere as the Stones.

General Admission for The Stones is $1,500 lol

Oh yeah

It is pretty damn close.. $390 bucks?? And as much as I loved Guns N' Roses, they aren't even in the same stratosphere as the Stones.

yeah for the VIP packages.. I know people that got into GA last tour for under $200... Hell, I got into both shows for $80 each through their site. If anyone thing sthese ticket prices are even close to reasonable, you are delusional..

yeah for the VIP packages.. I know people that got into GA last tour for under $200... Hell, I got into both shows for $80 each through their site. If anyone thing sthese ticket prices are even close to reasonable, you are delusional..

I'm cool with $80 ($100 after fees) or $125 ($150 after fees) even though none were even put on sale today. I get supply and demand but for AXS to jack up the price by $100 today on their non-premium site is complete bullshit.

• Like 1

I'm cool with $80 ($100 after fees) or $125 ($150 after fees) even though none were even put on sale today. I get supply and demand but for AXS to jack up the price by $100 today on their non-premium site is complete bullshit.

Yup, there are 2000 tickets up on stubhub for each show already.. Most of the tickets sold were to scalpers.. I hope they get stuck with them..

Yup, there are 2000 tickets up on stubhub for each show already.. Most of the tickets sold were to scalpers.. I hope they get stuck with them..

Me too. The problem is by the time they drop down to normal it'd be too late for most people to make flight/hotel plans.