Izzy says he is NOT involved with the upcoming GN'R shows

2 minutes ago, Asia said:

If he says so, I will believe it.

I don't know about you at the moment, but for me somehow a large part of me is saying that it will turn out to be the real Izzy, but a little part is also denying that how the hell can Izzy make such retarded tweets lol

2 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

I don't know about you at the moment, but for me somehow a large part of me is saying that it will turn out to be the real Izzy, but a little part is also denying that how the hell can Izzy make such retarded tweets lol

Right now my thought process is either its fake and I can restore my faith in Izzy/also continue to hope Izzy will be in Vegas.

If its true, I will obviously believe and accept it, although I'll certainly think differently about him after these Axl-like tweets.

Just now, gunsfanoldie said:

Right now my thought process is either its fake and I can restore my faith in Izzy/also continue to hope Izzy will be in Vegas.

If its true, I will obviously believe and accept it, although I'll certainly think differently about him after these Axl-like tweets.

True, I love Steven Adler, but I could have believed if he made these kinds of tweets, but not this kind of stuff from Izzy. 

7 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

What makes you think downliner didn't ask that question? Do you honestly think this is a plausible scenario: "Hey Izzy, who's in the band", "Here let me tell you, and be free to spread this across the world because I don't mind revealing those plans even if it is no business of mine and despite the band's own plans on public relations. I will just jump right in here and spoil it all and make them all anrgy with me."

there is a way to spill the beans ya know?

on the other hand, you know for a fact he did ask?

1 minute ago, gunsfanoldie said:

I surprised so many people have such a strong sense of what Izzy is really like, he's kept a low profile for so long I wouldn't have a clue what 'social media' Izzy would look like. Considering how random 'social media' Axl is it's entirely plausible really.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

I still feel deep in my guts that it is impossible that it's him, I'm really pretty convinced but obviously... Life can be surprising, especially in the GN'R world, nothing is ever 100% certain so... If I'm proven wrong, fine, I just need more than Downliner to convince me. The RS editor or account confirmation will do. I'll be walking the earth rather surprised for quite a time though ;)

6 hours ago, Slash787 said:

Izzy is trying to contact Andy Greene to tell him that he was interrested but the other guys wouldn't give him a signable contract. AKA Bill Ward vs. Black Sabbath all over again. Only even fucking worse. You heard it here first ye guys!

5 minutes ago, shotsfired cro said:

what if everyone is fake, downliner, GNR reunion, Andy Green and his tweet, but only IZZY'S account is real and an impersonator with GNR cover band plays Coachella and Mexico!?

What if we're all fake and Izzy is the only one being real. ;)

7 minutes ago, alfierose said:

I surprised so many people have such a strong sense of what Izzy is really like, he's kept a low profile for so long I wouldn't have a clue what 'social media' Izzy would look like. Considering how random 'social media' Axl is it's entirely plausible really.

Well I gues it's all natural that we create our images of people that we know something about whether we've met them in person or just through the media. The truth is we never know everything about anyone, even those we know personally, and we add up bits and pieces to create some kind of picture in our minds. It might be further or closer to the truth but had we not done it, we would have no opinions or sympathy or dislike for anyone and it would be quite impossible to live then. I pretty much trust my judgement and intuition as time has more often proven it right than wrong, both with people in the media and in real world but I am aware of course that I might be wrong so if it occurs that I misjudged Izzy, I will accept it. Thus far it just doesn't add up and make any sense in my mind that Izzy would do what he had just supposedly done and there's a thousand reasons for that as far as I'm concerned, so I'll wait for the proof.

2 hours ago, Spirit said:

Huh?

You were talking about Slash and Duff denying the reunion BEFORE the first announcement.

That was what I replied to.

Yeah and I was just pointing out the facts that nobody really admitted anything until they had to. And it's not like even slash put out a statement saying "I'm back in guns n roses". So in conclusion, I think Izzy could be involved and if I'm right, somehow, I don't think he could admit to it since no ones talking. At all

1 minute ago, Billsfan said:

Yeah and I was just pointing out the facts that nobody really admitted anything until they had to. And it's not like even slash put out a statement saying "I'm back in guns n roses". So in conclusion, I think Izzy could be involved and if I'm right, somehow, I don't think he could admit to it since no ones talking. At all

My point was, if he indeed is involved, why go out and deny it – just out of the blue? Why say anything at all?

He wasn't asked point blank about it. It would be different if it was in an interview, and he knew he couldn't reveal his involvement.

Just now, Spirit said:

My point was, if he indeed is involved, why go out and deny it – just out of the blue? Why say anything at all?

He wasn't asked point blank about it. It would be different if it was in an interview, and he knew he couldn't reveal his involvement.

Agree. If this is indeed him, I don't think him saying that can be construed as anything other than exactly what it says. The LAST thing Izzy had to do was create a Twitter account to tell people he's NOT in GNR. So if this is the real deal, then yeah, there's be no reason for him to out of the blue deny being the band as a ploy. It would mean he just plain is not involved, at this point of course.

9 hours ago, Archtop said:

No. The advocados were in California.

The apostrophe`s (see what I did there) possibly come from France.

Keep up em ?

Now I actually remember reading about him buying a place in california that came with a few avocado trees. Ill try and find the link.

Edited by alfierose
Removed link due to address