Argentina '93 and Rio '91 now on Spotify

1 hour ago, DIST said:

Man...nothing like an Argentinian crowd, would LOVE to see gnr there but don't think I'd get out alive.

I saw NuGnR in 2010 (Velez Stadium) and in 2011 (Rosario and La Plata). 

Great crowd, but obviously not the same as it was in '92 and '93.

Hope to see Axl Slash and Duff again down here.

The coolest thing about Argentina '93 crowd is how you can hear the "little girls" screaming at every song. It almost sounds like a Justin Bieber concert nowadays.

Really strange how times change, with a band of guys in their early 30s, bad reputation and all, attracting so many teenagers and specially, teenage girls. That time was out of this world!

Just listening to the Brazil 91' show and this thing is hardly official. The quality is terrible even by YouTube standards and that crazy brazilian commentator totally ruined the second half.

Edit: He's talking during Slash's Estranged solo. Geeez.

Edited by IkaruFunk
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, IkaruFunk said:

Just listening to the Brazil 91' show and this thing is hardly official. The quality is terrible even by YouTube standards and that crazy brazilian commentator totally ruined the second half.

Edit: He's talking during Slash's Estranged solo. Geeez.

And during the SCOM intro. Seriously,  it's a rock concert. Not a sporting event. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, tsinindy said:

Man. I have several of those old bootlegs that I bought in college at a local CD store in Bloomington ( college was from 1989-1993 for me).  I need to pull those things out and give them a listen.  You are right, the sound quality on most is average at best.  A couple are soundboard recordings, but they do no justice to the vibe and feel of the show as there is zero audience noise and just sounds odd.  

i am very curious have you ever listened to the TERRIFIC SOUNDBOARD A+ QUALITY bootleg of Indiana 1991?

I am asking you this because on your signature it appears that you were on this show

2 hours ago, ludurigan said:

i am very curious have you ever listened to the TERRIFIC SOUNDBOARD A+ QUALITY bootleg of Indiana 1991?

I am asking you this because on your signature it appears that you were on this show

Soundboard quality....no. I have seen the video of the full show for the second night that is on YouTube and I think the sound for that is better than average for what it is.  

Awesome! I use Spotify for everything so it's nice to have those shows up regardless of the quality!

EDIT: I listened to Rio and I see why people are disappointed on the quality. I'm just excited - Argentina '93 is one of my favourites and the source we had wasn't too bad anyway.

Edited by highvoltage

• 2 weeks later...