Izzy Out.....

1 minute ago, Slash787 said:

I guess he said he doing nothing with GNR because he won't be there full time. He can just do a few songs for a few shows. He won't be hired legally by Axl, Slash and Duff like how the other members will be. He will be just a "guest" and I guess they will work behind the scenes that how much Izzy will get per show or per song. 

I really don't know what the case of Adler would be cause if he is there, I hope he is there full time. I got nothing against Izzy, but Izzy has a tendency to back out and maybe he himself doesn't wants to be there. 

That was my guess on the other thread, but most people think he was very clear when he said "no involvement"... I honestly dont know what to think.

It'd be kinda lame if he created the twitter account to say he has no involvement and then showed up at Vegas. Of course it'd be awesome if he was there, but if negotiations are in place to do so he shouldn't tweet that.

Just now, Philipm787 said:

This whole thing is really blowing up, should be a dramatic/interesting year for GNR fans?

Axl and Slash being on one stage.

Izzy making twitter and posting weird stuff

Steven Adler not saying a single word

No one knows what is even going on.

Its a pretty fun year to be a GNR fan lol 

At the moment, I hope they announce more shows and a lineup too. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, emybdc said:

That was my guess on the other thread, but most people think he was very clear when he said "no involvement"... I honestly dont know what to think.

It'd be kinda lame if he created the twitter account to say he has no involvement and then showed up at Vegas. Of course it'd be awesome if he was there, but if negotiations are in place to do so he shouldn't tweet that.

Im still taking that tweet as a joke, Axl and Slash have also said things in the past, but after sometime they did that same exact thing. But yeah don't expect him to be full time there which is actually sad, he is really a great artist. I hope somehow we get to know the actual reason that why he won't be there full time. 

Maaan this sucks... The Whole thing is still great but without izzy Idk? Didn't some of the members Said they would only do it if all 5 of them would be involved? Also this means slash and duff really gave axl a hand in this instead of axl giving them a hand in who will fill the open spots u less axl wanted izzy to be there but izzy refused? Man what a let down 

27 minutes ago, downliner said:

Since the other topic has been locked could one of the mods maybe put Izzys video and a link to his Twitter in the first post since it has now been confirmed and not everyone will see the old topic when it quickly drops off the first page? :)

I find Izzys choice of song very interesting, and also his YO SOL AXL ROSE tweet, and his Do You Love Me (w. Adler) tweet :popcorn:

Added :)

• Like 2

To me the fact that Axl, Slash and Duff are going to be there together is absolutely amazing, unbelieveable and great. A year ago there was still great possibility that this would never happen. So this is beyond doubt the best year to be GNR fan since 1993! I will never say this is a letdown. That would be crazy!

If Izzy could be there too, that would be great. But I always thought it would be a problem with the way Izzy's been lately so Im not that shocked. With or without him what is about to happen is exciting as hell and makes me happy and excited as hell!!! 

Definitely no moaning on my part, no way.

Its interesting how some people deep inside wants that gnr daños

I mean,;its the only explnation i can think of for this kind of posts ive been reading.

If theres something we gnr fans unos how go do is READ BETWEEN THE LINES.

So right know is like some of you want to believe that izzy iis out of the picture. AMD to do that , u guys just took the info pieces u need for it.

So, to sum up , read carefuly everything izzy wrote, remember what izzy did last 10 years with axl, duff, slash,  and evaluate the convenience of someone as EXTRA LOW PROFILE like izzy who has been involved in a lot of diferent gnr rumors over the years , NOW came up with a OFFICIAL TWITER ACOUNT  with some very selected and interesting set of words.

Be sure of this and remember this words:  IZZY STRADLIN WILL BE PART OF EVERYTHING GNR ITS ABOUT TO DO. Maybe/probably not the entire show, but he will be part of it 

Pd: adler also will be there some how, un a very smaller way, but he will.

Sorum?  Very probably will be there too but not in april. or may.   But he will.

So REMEMBER AND MEMORIZE THIS POST and just be cool. 

PEACE

SEPTEM

31 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Axl and Slash being on one stage.

Izzy making twitter and posting weird stuff

Steven Adler not saying a single word

No one knows what is even going on.

Its a pretty fun year to be a GNR fan lol 

At the moment, I hope they announce more shows and a lineup too. 

Funny you should mention.... I was just thinking the other day about how this whole deal should be SO much more fun than it's been so far. 

Oh well.............Here's hoping it all pays off and not only are the Vegas shows awesome but they're super fun too.

21 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

Izzy will be a part of this thing. It's too big not to happen and I'd hope even Izzy wouldn't want to be the buzz kill

I don't think the intent was to be a buzzkill, I just think he wanted to clarify.

1 minute ago, Asia said:

To me the fact that Axl, Slash and Duff are going to be there together is absolutely amazing, unbelieveable and great. A year ago there was still great possibility that this would never happen. So this is beyond doubt the best year to be GNR fan since 1993! I will never say this is a letdown. That would be crazy!

If Izzy could be there too, that would be great. But I always thought it would be a problem with the way Izzy's been lately so Im not that shocked. With or without him what is about to happen is exciting as hell and makes me happy and excited as hell!!! 

Definitely no moaning on my part, no way.

Agreed.

After the izzy saga started Eddie Money came on here and said he was still being told izzy was going to be there so I'm going with that. Slash spent 6 months denying a reunion so maybe izzy is doing something similar. It would be great to see izzy up there but given it will probably only be for a few songs it won't take anything away from what will be a great night if he's not. It's the non involvement in a potential album izzy would be heavily missed. I still have faith in an Adler appearance somewhere   

Just now, Asdiz said:

does anyone else have the feeling of absolute devastation and depression over this announcement?

Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To me (not trying to say everyone else feels this way), it just shows that nothing is really set in stone and that Axl can bail at anypoint.

25 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I don't think the intent was to be a buzzkill, I just think he wanted to clarify.

Sure but no one is talking and frankly, even the few times they did between July and December all anyone did was deny deny deny. I'm glad we now know that's him but I'm consistently sticking to my original opinion that he'll be there and he'll be involved, I think it's just denial until they're all collectively ready to talk