Duff will talk with Eddie soon....

Good to hear at least someone is going to talk soon and duff is the best choice he seems to be the person at the heart of the "regrouping" and will be the one to deflect all the Axl and Slash questions. Maybe duff will give us the official line up. I can see Slash doing interviews after Vegas talking about playing with Axl again I'm not expecting to hear an interview with Axl for a while. 

3 minutes ago, sonofnazareth said:

I am a 'true' fan and feel that it is healthy for them to open up about how certain conflicts were resolved. 

Maybe they have....maybe they haven't.  The problem is "they" don't owe "you" anything.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sonofnazareth said:

I am a 'true' fan and feel that it is healthy for them to open up about how certain conflicts were resolved. 

Great but knowing how sensitive axl probably is idk, I just wouldn't wanna ask anything that would drive him off the edge. We finally have a reunion so ruining that I'm avoiding..There's plenty of good questions that need to be answered anyways

Edited by Billsfan

1 hour ago, RussTCB said:

I'm not getting my hopes up to be honest. My guess is it won't happen til after the scheduled shows and he'll just say a lot of things we already know. 

On how he got back in the band:

The hotel incident with Axl, subsequently filling in for Tommy. 

On how Slash came back:

Something similar to what Slash already said. 

On Vegas/Coachella:

Those shows were a lot of fun, the magic was back

On the future:

Who knows, anything can happen! 

You forgot to add a question about Izzy. You bet there's gonna be a at least one question about him. I guess his answer will be something like "Oh you have to ask Axl about it" 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RussTCB said:

I'm not getting my hopes up to be honest. My guess is it won't happen til after the scheduled shows and he'll just say a lot of things we already know. 

On how he got back in the band:

The hotel incident with Axl, subsequently filling in for Tommy. 

On how Slash came back:

Something similar to what Slash already said. 

On Vegas/Coachella:

Those shows were a lot of fun, the magic was back

On the future:

Who knows, anything can happen! 

It makes me sad that this is a believable scenario on how this will go down. goddamn you GNR

13 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

It makes me sad that this is a believable scenario on how this will go down. goddamn you GNR

Yeah :/ i wasn't even trying to be a smart ass or bum anyone out. I'd love for things to go differently but if I could bet on this in Vegas, I would bet the farm. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Yeah :/ i wasn't even trying to be a smart ass or bum anyone out. I'd love for things to go differently but if I could bet on this in Vegas, I would bet the farm. 

The word cool will be used a lot in any interview. :lol:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, yumbeen said:

I'm just quoting..  a friend blog

Eddie Trunk said he has talked to Duff and he said they won't be doing any press for now, but they will in the future and told him when they will be doing it. Eddie also said Duff promised to talk to him first.

About the rumor that there would be anything happening in Vegas, he said it's just one of his apperances, nothing related with GNR.

Says the GNR Fan base is rabid.

For those interested, it's in his latest podcast, released today. It starts at 12:52

eddietrunk.com/live-and-on-the-air/eddie-trunk-podcast/

@gunsfanoldie wait, duff told Eddie WHEN they will be doing it?

Edited by Billsfan

1 minute ago, Billsfan said:

@gunsfanoldie wait, duff told Eddie WHEN they will be doing it?

Eddie specifically says "they" told him when "they" would start doing press. Eddie does not mention a date, but what I just said is exactly what he said in the podcast. So what I take from that is Eddie knows when they'll start doing press but he has not been given clearance to tell the public when that will be. Followed up by him specifically saying Duff told Eddie that Duff will talk to Eddie first. Again, take that to mean whatever you think, but thats as specific as it gets. Hence the reason I put the exact time it is in the podcast, cause its really short and that way people can just hear it straight from him instead of having it get changed around through various posts:

http://podcastone.com/pg/jsp/program/episode.jsp?programID=658&pid=1636361 (14:00 minutes in to 16:00 minutes in. Two minute thing about Guns)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, gunsfanoldie said:

Eddie specifically says "they" told him when "they" would start doing press. Eddie does not mention a date, but what I just said is exactly what he said in the podcast. So what I take from that is Eddie knows when they'll start doing press but he has not been given clearance to tell the public when that will be. Followed up by him specifically saying Duff told Eddie that Duff will talk to Eddie first. Again, take that to mean whatever you think, but thats as specific as it gets. Hence the reason I put the exact time it is in the podcast, cause its really short and that way people can just hear it straight from him instead of having it get changed around through various posts:

http://podcastone.com/pg/jsp/program/episode.jsp?programID=658&pid=1636361 (14:00 minutes in to 16:00 minutes in. Two minute thing about Guns)

To me it sounds like Eddie said "they" and then realized what he said could come off wrong and then adjusted to it being "Duff told me..." But still possible he had contact with all 3 of them. Its just how I perceived him

3 minutes ago, gunsfanoldie said:

That's what I wanted to clarify. Sounds to me like they want to get through Vegas then we should start getting interviews and press. Sucks but hey, 3 weeks to go!

Just now, StrangerInThisTown said:

To me it sounds like Eddie said "they" and then realized what he said could come off wrong and then adjusted to it being "Duff told me..." But still possible he had contact with all 3 of them. Its just how I perceived him

I disagree, although yes you might be right. I think Eddie has spoken to Duff and Slash, as well as Guns management, and they have told him when they will start doing press. I don't think he changed what he was saying because it came off wrong. I think he's heard from both of them or various people in Guns when they will start doing press, but specifically that Duff said he will talk to him, either before or when that time to start doing press comes. I just took that to mean he has a specific arrangement with Duff, the same way he has had specific interviews with Slash in the past but I guess Slash isn't talking to Eddie this time.

• Like 1